My husband and I recently stayed in Casa Palopo on our honeymoon and were absolutely delighted with this beautiful hotel. The views are truly breath-taking; the rooms luxurious; the food delicious; the staff excellent and the standard of service is second to none. We stayed in several other lovely hotels after Palopo but none came close to this. We couldn't recommend it more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Casa Palopó. Perched above spectacular Lake Atitlan with a view of three volcanoes and located in the Guatemalan Highlands, Casa Palopó offers two distinct brands of romantic relaxation for the sophisticated traveler. Choose from the charming and colorful accommodations in the main building, which feature seven spacious rooms decorated with contemporary and indigenous artwork or a more modern outtake in the private villa located above the main building with a private pool, jacuzzi, living room and kitchen. In the main building relax in front of the fireplace in our hotel living room or enjoy a gourmet meal in 6.8 Palopo restaurant, with elegantly set tables in an intimate cluster. On the glassed terrace, additional tables spread along the wide veranda, 6.8 Palopó is the place to catch an uninterrupted view of spectacular sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Casa Palopo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Palopo Hotel Santa Catarina Palopo
- Casa Palopo Santa Catarina
- Casa Palopo Guatemala/Lake Atitlan