Apartments Crest
Petit Hotel(Pas de la Casa)(Great Value!)
US$76
  • Bar/Lounge
Solaris Apartments(Pas de la Casa)
US$40
  • Restaurant
Hotel Cal Ruiz(Pas de la Casa)
US$37
US$36
  • Restaurant
Hotel Les Truites(Pas de la Casa)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Kandahar(Pas de la Casa)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Cristina(Pas de la Casa)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Casado(Pas de la Casa)
  • Room Service
Hotel Himalaia Pas(Pas de la Casa)
  • Breakfast included
Magic Pas Hotel(Pas de la Casa)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Parma(Pas de la Casa)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

Stayed here in a group of 7. Not sure what people are complaining about for the price we paid the apartment was great. No cleaning and beds weren't too comfy but always had hot water for showers. Reception sorted out any problems we had including a misplayed key. Got our deposit back in full a day early and even were allowed to check out at 4pm at no extra cost!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 27 March 2013

People trust in me, NEVER go to this hotel. Almost no cleaning service, broken beds and unconfortable, a room for 4 people and have 2 forks and little quantity of dishwasher. Tv doesn't work, also we asked for the tv 3 times to be fixed, they said "we'll be right on it", 6 nights later tv never worked. Almost no towels, washbasine clogged, never fixed, a few minutes of hot water;

And the service?

They want to take us the pledge of 200€ for noise that never happened, invented lies, and take out 10€ at other people because the towels were dirty. No sense at all! They just wanna take your money! Don't go Crest Pas!

1  Thank TamaraCorreia
Reviewed 27 March 2013

For the price i paid, it had terrible conditions. The employers were awful and tried to take our money at the end of our stay. All in all, never ever stay here. They should all be fired. All they want is your money and they are scamming you too. What kind of hotel doesnt have towels for everyone, doesnt even have forks, the tv doesnt work and the beds are dirty? also we asked for the tv to be fixed, they said "we'll be right on it" 6 nights later tv never worked. Please trust me on this. NEVER go to this hotel. I wish they would go bankrupt.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

It's very cheap and we found it perfectly comfortable for our 3-night stay; a longer stay wouldn't cause any more problems really.

I read lots of reviews on here and prepared for some problems, but found almost none:

- I emailed the booking company and asked for a quiet room and they got one for us and none of us had any complaints despite it being St Patricks Day weekend (E1 if you're interested! No direct view of slopes from there sadly, it's on the side of the building..)

- parking was the first ordeal; the underground car park is extremely tight cornered and steep - receptionist helped spot for me and had no incidents with Citroen Berlingo; a wider car would give more worries though!

- car parking is charged at about EUR10 per night at reception, not too bad I think

- EUR 150 deposit was asked for (and returned afterwards) but not our passports and nobody insisted our key was left at reception; perfectly acceptable rules I think.

- Receptionists speak good English

- bar is good, air hockey and table football too!

- room had small working fridge freezer, 2 hobs, frying pan, large cooking pan and lid, and enough cups, crockery and cutlery for all 4 of us; I'd recommend bringing a sharp knife to cut with.

- shower head leaked a bit and you had to hold it over your head to get it to work; normal fare for many ski hotels I've been to before!

- beds are ok a bit wonky and slightly noisy, but not too bad. Brought bedsheets and duvet cover which was worth it as there wasn't enough for all of us. A bit of false advertising was the fact it would be a duplex so giving myself and gf our own room; reality wasn't quite as good but acceptable - separate room but no door!

- plenty of hot water, heating and charging sockets for all of us

- towels were provided for all of us

- space was good, cupboards a bit lacking but nothing we couldn't work around (I brought some elastic clothes lines to dry stuff in the bathroom which was heated)

- I locked my valuables inside suitcase and locked that to bed when skiing, to avoid any pilfering - happens anywhere really.

- ski shop rents good quality and well serviced skis, although one of the boards rented had poor bindings; the better quality stuff isn't much more. They also sell small items of clothing and goggles etc. Marcio is very helpul and speaks good English.

- walk to slopes or town isn't too bad, about 5-10 mins.

- they don't normally mind storing skis and boots inside room - I asked in the ski shop for some cardboard and newspapers

- wifi and internet terminals are available at a charge (note: Movistar wifi module rented at Goldstar at Girona airport didn't work here - might have been unable to roam..)

- we briefly cleaned & tidied the room up and left towels in there to be collected along with their bedding; assumed this would help return our deposit and it did.

- the lifts are histerical, designed by a madman - some go all the way up, some don't, same for going down. Floor buttons could all be replaced with a lucky dip button instead, you'll have just as much chance of reaching your floor. It's pretty funny unless you're in any hurry, to see folk that got into the lift come back out again a minute later looking puzzled.

- driving out of the car park; beats any black run for the challenge. I think the Berlingo had winter tyres, so it was a nasty surprise to find it wheelspin whilst trying to climb the exit slope (must be 1 in 3 incline). Considered deflating the tyres a bit for traction, but remembered we bought full CDW so I backed the car to the wall and gunned it, missing the walls as I turned sharply by about 50cm on each side at fair speed. Momentum worked, but it was *bone dry* - if any water were on the surface of the slope, god knows how you'd get a car out, I didn't test deflating tyres but it might work. Chains might not help though. If you're at all worried about this kind of adventure (or don't have full CDW), park on the road or somewhere else. I've got 20 yrs driving experience and not worried about snow very much, but this was something else!

- despite overnight snow before leaving we didn't need snow chains; we asked at the petrol station in town and they said people were making it up from Puigcerda ok without, so we decided not to bother. I think this is the key - with 3M high snow banks by the road for many miles, I expect you'll sometimes need snow chains. Take lots of pictures as it's a wonderful journey back to Girona if you're going that way too.

Note about Puigcerda - all 3 of our satnavs spazzed out here - best to print a large scale map of that town before you go. We went round and round the place so many times I could give you a thorough review of the town despite never leaving the driving seat.

All in all, the 4 day trip was well worth it and came in, except food and drink and including fuel,ski passes etc, at about £340.

1  Thank laimtoh
Reviewed 17 February 2013

just come back from staying at the crest, rooms were basic but we paid cheap last minute.was only enough water for 2 people to have a shower! but if managed right you can get more, you just don't take showers right after one another.
On our last night we packed our bags and went out for a meal(taking key with us),on our return we were unable to find our video camera bag,which was packed inside another bag.we checked all the room and bags and we were unable to find it
We went down to reception where they said it was impossible for someone to enter the room as we had the key with us.but they came to our room and opened the door with a master key, and they had been in during the week to change towels,so someone must had had access to a spare set or master at any time we were not in.Later we found out they also took a loaf of bread and a can of deodorant!!!. Reception+Office left untended at times would avoid there again but resort great

Room Tip: be prepared to make your own bed as sheets just left in a bag for you!!!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family