Eleven of us stayed in six rooms on the seventh and last night of our group cycling holiday. Wonderful location inside the castle in a delightful town. Plenty of space in a garage for our bikes. After looking at other restaurants in town decided to stay in the hotel for evening meal. Fairly pricey but good quality food and wine. Ditto breakfast.
Standard of the rooms was a little disappointing but OK. One couple had a tiny bathroom and some had no views.
Had to pay 50% deposit for the rooms. Not the norm these days, nowhere else on seven night trip asked for cash up front !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wellcom to the chateau de Bricquebec A natural setting for the chateau de Bricquebec A peaceful image bathed in tranquility,an exceptiona place of dreams for guest who have had ,or will have,the joy of staying there. The chevaliers room"The chateau's restaurant" invites you to taste a cuisine which subtly blends countryside flavours and the chef's secrets ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your L'Hostellerie du Chateau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hostellerie Du Chateau Hotel Bricquebec
- L'Hostellerie Du Chateau Bricquebec, France - Normandy