“Our stay here made our entire trip an amazing experience!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Daffodil Cottage at All Seasons Luxury Properties
Ranked #27 of 68 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 August 2013

My husband & I were thrilled with the cleanliness, ambiance, & exceptionally friendly staff.
They gave a great balance of interacting with you but also giving you your space. We also loved the variety of options provided for breakfast and snacks & drinks available anytime through the day & night.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Ceajr

Reviewed 25 June 2013

I recently stayed at the Daffodil Cottage at All Seasons Luxury Properties. It couldn't have been more perfect! Beautifully appointed, exceptionally clean and the beds were wonderful! We stayed in the Rose Garden Suite, and hope to do so again. Pat, the owner and innkeeper, has found her calling in life. She made us feel as though we were her only guests by the attention and care that she gave to our stay. The breakfast food was wonderful and the full time snack area are an added bonus! The "cottage cats" that keep an eye on the place roaming around outdoors are so delightful! This is a fantastic place to unwind, relax and take in Eureka Springs, all on foot. No car needed to explore this quaint town full of art. End your search for accommodations and stay here without a second thought! I just hope for your sake she has an opening! I can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: Rose Garden Suite was a dream to call home for a few days. Perfect for 2-4 people. Fantastic air con...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laura W
Reviewed 23 August 2012

We always love stay at All Seasons Luxury Properties. This was our first time at the Daffodil cottage but we have stayed at All Seasons Inn and Piedmont house before. I loved it! The coolest part is that your in a buidling with a historic exterior but it is completely modern inside. The rooms are decorated marvolously and it feels like your transported upon entering the rooms. The Daffodil cottage is neat becuas eit is smaller and more intimate (less rooms) than the nearby All Seasons Inn but you get to experience the same amenities and lovely service. It was another Great stay at an All Seasons Luxury Property!

Room Tip: All the owner and she will find a room perfect for your party.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TracyG14
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I stayed here with some girlfriends in Nov. 2011 and we found the Rose Garden room a perfect fit for our needs. There were 4 of us and we enjoyed having two bathrooms and a common room to gather in. The price was good and the breakfast was pretty good. My fav was the oatmeal which they had only the first morning I was there. I am not a super ambitious eater so I didn't try some of the more "interesting" looking foods that were served, but there was always cereal anyway. It was nice they had snacks we could take up to our rooms too. My only real issue was that my friends and I are not big fans of chatting it up with the owners/hostesses. No offense meant, but we were there to hangout and catch up with each other. To be accosted first thing in the am with overly cheery conversation with virtual strangers (and way too much of it at that) was not our cup of tea, so just be warned, if you are of a similar disposition. I would still stay here again. If I couldnt bear to face the chatter, I would just skip the breakfast there.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank saraallison
Reviewed 23 July 2012

My husband and I have stayed with All Seasons twice, most recently in the Blue Willow suite at Daffodil Cottage. It was absolutely amazing!!! The staff are all warm and friendly, breakfast is delicious, and the attention to detail is incredible. The room was huge and every piece in seemed lovingly chosen and placed just right, the overall effect was one of luxury, romance, and classic beauty. The bed was so super comfortable and the Jacuzzi tub was a lovely treat after a long day of hiking. My only tiny complaint would be that the porch swing can't really swing due to the limited space. The porch is still lovely and we spent a great deal of time out there. The gardens are also beautiful and just as detailed, with small sculptures dotted here and there, butterflies everywhere and the odd potted herb or cucumber plant to catch you by surprise. The location of these properties is also wonderful, walking distance to everything downtown but still quiet and tranquil. My husband would not stay anyplace else as this property also has private motorcycle garages. Everything about these properties is lovely, homey, and affordable. We will be back again and again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JulieGK78
Reviewed 20 July 2012

My family and I checked in a few nights over the 4th of July and stayed in the large Rose Garden room of the Daffodil Cottage. We loved the blend of modern amenities in a quaint Victorian-styled building. The nick-knacks were all mighty cute, though my toddler daughter wanted to play with many things she shouldn't have. We kept cool there during the 100 degree days, and enjoyed the porch outside. The walk to downtown Eureka Springs was scenic and easy.

The only minor spot of trouble occurred when my in-laws forgot their laptop in a closet. Everything was resolved in the end, and the owner of the property was helpful, but we experienced a bit of poor communication at first. All's well that ends well.

Room Tip: Rose Garden was large and comfy, though a little dark.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank hachimachi
Reviewed 6 May 2012

My husand and I celebrated our 10th anniversary at the Daffodil Cottage in Eureka Springs. It was beautiful!! The Blue Willow Room had a very large comfortable King sized bed with many pillows. (We slept soooo well!) It was decorated by the Blue Willow theme with many plates and ceramic vases all about the room. The bathroom had a very nice jacuzzi and wonderful smelling gels and soaps.
Outside on the porch of the Daffodil Cottage we were able to sit on the porch swing or wicker furniture and watch the foot traffic and cars go by. The grounds of the cottage were full of flowering plants and rose bushes with angels and other surprises hidden in the landscape of the side of the mountain that was right behind the cottage. There were more tables and chairs for outdoor dining. The food was excellent!! Pat and her staff were very friendly and accomodating, which in itself was one reason we'll be back. The best anniversary we have ever had!! Thank you for making it so.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple