“No longer there”

Frog Fantasies Museum
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Tried to visit the Frog Museum on Aug 24, 2013. It was closed - some locals nearby said it was now permanently closed.

7  Thank alan b

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

We walked and found this delightful museum! It is on the bottom floor below the bike shop! The owners will let you in and show you around. They are very sweet. They say it is smaller than it used to be but it is fun to look at!

2  Thank boyzonlymom2
Reviewed 17 June 2013

This place is amazing & the owners are delightful! This was the highlight of my Eureka Springs visit, I have collected frogs for 40 years so this was just amazing for me to see all the different frogs but I tell ya, the owner's were really the highlight of the place, super super sweet couple with lots of great stories. I go there every year & one year the wife was sick & I didn't get to go & then this year I am going 6/22/13 but sounds like from the last post they may not be open anymore. If not I will be sooo disappointed, I just hope the couple are OK, the man was about 95 years old in 2012. Definitely make a point to stop by this place if you ever get the chance (and they are still in business).

1  Thank Kathy Y
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I saw the excellent reviews and wanted to see it but after a long walk, we discovered it was no longer in business. I mean no disrespect to the persons who operated the shop, just disappointed I wasn't able to visit sooner.

1  Thank JunkFrog
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I didn't want to make another trip to Eureka Springs without meeting the Mesas. I had read and heard a lot about these sweet people and they truly are two of the nicest folks we've met. Although they are thinning out their collection and no longer have the shop up on Spring St. (their son has a shop at that location), they invited us over for a visit. We had a great visit. He was about to celebrate his 94th birthday. I am so glad we were able to spend time with them. No trip to Eureka Springs is complete without a visit with the Mesas.

5  Thank bayoujoe