“Amazing food!”
Review of Geraldis - CLOSED

Geraldis
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I must say that I enjoyed the quaint little cafe and the food was super delicious!!! I would go back there.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Small friendly, close to parking and walking attractions downtown, fast friendly service. Good food. Easy on the budget so you can tip that excellent server generously.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I like Geraldis, I just don't like getting to it as it's on the main drag and sometimes parking can be a problem. The pizzas are consistently above average and they have pretty good sandwiches too. The service is fast and friendly and their prices are reasonable.

1  Thank lakelubber
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is one of my daughter's favorite places in Eureka Springs. Every time we are in Eureka we have to eat here several times. My husband and I like it too. The pizza is very tasty and the sandwiches are super too.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Parlor was small. Cleanliness was less than average. Four of us ate, two good two not so good. Personally would rather have frozen.

2  Thank Rhonda S