“Awesome”

Route 62 Diner
Ranked #58 of 130 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff and the omelets were the best I have had in a while...the meal for two was 16 bucks...cheap meal for a tastey treat...

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Billy D

Dallas, Texas
“Not a Place to Have Breakfat”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

We were so pleased to walk from our wonderful Hotel next door to a diner and especially to sit outside on a perfect morning. That is where the positives ended. Short form - the coffee was very weak, 3 of the 4 breakfasts ordered were wrong. While asking for an omlette without cheese - it had cheese a plenty; bacon was ultra-salty and while we asked for well done on two of the orders it all came rather greasy and not near done. The staff was overall friendly but never did what was asked - except to get us the bill. Took forever to even get that first weak cup of coffee.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank SReiter45
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“Good food,friendly service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped there for lunch because it had easy parking, a rare thing in Eureka Springs. The server was very friendly and said she was new and couldn't perform some duties such as settling the bill. The place needed some sprucing up, but the table was clean. The food was very good and prices were good. When it came time to pay,the server called the cook, who apparently was the owner,to add it up and get our payment. A little bizarre,but the bottom line was the deluxe toasted cheese and the burger were both very good.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Diane R
Independence, Missouri
“good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I had the french toast - it was excellent! Had an authentic diner atmosphere. Menu had a nice variety of things to choose from for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This is a smaller diner, and is not open every day. Only one person was working the diner (besides the cook) and although she was not rude, she was not very friendly. This stood out more because all the other places we had been were so friendly. Bottom line - the food was great!

Visited June 2014
Victoria, TX
“Poor service & sub-par food :(”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Just returned to our hotel from eating at this place and sure hope people read this and it saves them from a terrible meal!!!!
When our waitress seated us she informed us that she was new to this.....noooo kidddiinnggg!!!!
Our kids ordered a strawberry shake and a vanilla shake....she comes out and says my manager made a chocolate instead of a strawberry, is that ok? Nooooooo......if she had wanted chocolate then I would have ordered chocolate!!!! We finally get our food...BTW.....the cheeseburger basket comes with about 10 French fries so hope your not to hungry!!! The French dip sandwich was cold, and the au jus was blahhhh. On the plus side the kids didn't complain about the shakes!!!!
Fast forward to the check out process. The party checking out in front of us had a discrepancy on their ticket and the manager/owner got really belligerent with them...to the point of cussing at them. I could go into much more detail but that really isn't my place. Now I understand this had nothing to do with us but sure seems like something I would like to know before I go somewhere so thought I should mention it in this review.
To sum it up....I would eat beanie weenie's cold out of a can before I would go back to this place!!!!!

Visited June 2014