“the best”

Ranked #19 of 69 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Trimble, Missouri
“the best”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

read all the reviews.. BY FAR the best place to stay. It is very relaxing, quiet.Bo makes you feel very welcome and will do everyting he can to make you feel comfortable. The views from the rooms are by far the best, You have a view from the front deck and its superb to drink your coffee in the am and watch the hummingbirds.Bob has the best dogs around. they are friendly and very loving. I will stay here every year.....

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

Great laid back place. It was our first trip to the area, and we just kinda picked this place as a shot in the dark, and were very happy! It was do nice to be able to bring our dog with us. The bed was so comfortable!!! Great view! Great restaurant just down the road too.

• Stayed July 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 22 April 2013

We had the great good pleasure of staying in one of the cabins at Roadrunner Inn this past weekend. The cabins are a perfect set-up for 2 couples or families with older kids. We enjoyed poking around in Eureka Springs during the day, but were ready for some peace and quiet. I don't know what type mattress is on the beds in the cabins, but they are HEAVENLY! Bob is the absolute best, by the way! We enjoyed the place so much that I am already in the process of booking it later this fall for a family reunion.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 13 March 2013

I normally do not write reviews but Bob's Roadrunner Inn is one of the best kept secrets in Eureka Springs. Let me begin by expressing what a wonderful host Bob is to his guests....I planned my trip on the spur of the moment to get away and enjoy the beauty surrounding Beaver Lake. After booking my room, on my long drive up, I called Bob and told him I was running late. He said not to worry; he would leave the key in the door for me (room #8). He gave me excellent directions and said he would have coffee in the office when I was ready to get up. Little did I know what a memorable stay I would have.

When I arrived under the cover of darkness, there were deer everywhere! The deer did not hide during the daytime either.....the wildlife was one of the bonus points of my trip. I watched a squirrel rest in a tree from the window of my room....enjoyed hummingbirds buzzing around feeders....and the busy blue birds feeding their babies in bird houses on the property. There is a wonderful view of the lake from the front and back of the building. Bob has movie nights on the patio and is that ever a good time! You are treated like family :-) Hey Bob, we need more PBR (The Accountant)  (Bob will know what that means).

Bob is an excellent tour guide as well! He told me where some great places to hike, fish, and swim were located.....plus directions! I cannot say enough good things about Bob and the Roadrunner Inn. Oh! How can I forget to mention the actual roadrunner birds I saw in the area (reason for the name of the Inn??) Anyway, if you are looking for a great place to get away for the weekend or a week in my case........this is the place to go!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Jamie M
Reviewed 31 January 2013

We stayed there for our honeymoon. Bob was the best. We could not have ask for better service. Loved the views on both the front and back sides. The weather was perfect. Loved the location. Quiet at night. The foliage was beautiful. Rooms were very clean. Bed was comfortable. It was the best in all areas. Will definitely be going back. Highly Recommend this place. It's awesome! Bob goes above and beyond to make you feel at home. Perfect place for a vacation/honeymoon.
Adrian and Karan Young

• Stayed October 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 17 August 2012

The Roadrunner Inn was an ideal location for our waterskiing weekend at Beaver Lake. The room was recently updated and very confortable. We left our boat in a slip in nearby Starkey Marina and there was room for our boat trailer back at the motel. Bob is a great host and we will definitely return when we have the opportunity.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2012

My husband & I found ourselves at Beaver Lake conducting our open water certification for scuba diving. We chose RRI upon recommendation from the instructors we were traveling with. It's clear why. Everyone "knew" Bob, everyone "loved" Bob and at the end, so did we. The place itself is more like a lake home with lots of tiny rooms. The accomodations are adequate but not fancy. In short, it served it's purpose and it was nice to know we were doing business with a nice guy. If you stay know that this is well-water country and it will run out, just as it did with us. There is nothing you can do about it, it is what it is. The price was reasonable. I appreciated the kichenette. The view was nice. About 20 minutes to Eureka Springs where there are lots of great restaurants and little drives you can take off the beaten path. We recommend Bubba's BBQ on the main highway.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple