The Trails Inn
Best Western Eureka Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$98
Ozarka Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$67
1905 Basin Park Hotel(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$116
Quality Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$90
QualityInn
US$182
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$177
US$172
Orbitz.com
US$198
US$183
Regency Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$67
Wanderoo Lodge(Eureka Springs)
US$71
US$56
All reviewsfamily suitetrails endclean roomsheated poolowners are super friendlyfilling stationtrolley stopcontinental breakfastwithin walking distancegreat place to staydefinitely stay here againfelt like homegreat poolgreat hostshome away from homefamily vacationyogurt
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was my wife's and my first trip to Eureka Springs. We found the Trails in to be a very clean and well maintained property. The hotel is set so beautifully on a hill side and has a great clean and heated pool. We stayed on the side away from the street and it was so peaceful at night.

The owners were very hospitable and accommodating and the location is so conveniently located in Eureka Springs. We will definitely stay there again. It was so reasonably priced and clean and the other reviews we read helped us decide to stay there. So glad we did and will definitely recommend it to our friends. 714732

Room Tip: Stay on the side away from the street as the view is quite nice and you won't hear the traffic.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard J
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Not surehow I have missed this little gem over the past several years of staying here in Eureka?
Very nice couple own this, and are very hands on, from doing the ironing to changing an air conditioner!
Swimming pool is actually heated like it says, nice area around pool, also has a nice deck up top too.
Motel is a bit older as most are in Eureka, but it is well taken care of. Will be our biker groups motel of choice from now on.
Location is good, resturants close too.

Room Tip: Pick the front if you like to watch the Harleys go by.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank b1carr
Reviewed 4 July 2014

#636950 I can't say enough about the pleasant experience at the Trails inn. The owners go out of their way to be friendly and helpful. My girlfriend and I were on a motorcycle trip and stayed in room 122 which is in a very quiet. private location on the backside of the hotel overlooking the pool and woods. It was a perfect room for 2 women. It was large with 2 beds and a full table and 4 chairs, a long vanity separate from the toilet and shower with ample space for putting "all our stuff". Fridge and microwave tucked in the corner in the entry out of the way. Only drawback was the parking space designated for the room which was down a hill and over a "bump". Not safe motorcycle parking so we parked up on the side which was perfect and fine with the owners. Walking distance to shops, liquor store, great fun restaurant. The Trolley stop was right in front of the hotel. Just couldn't have been better. The pool very clean and refreshing. The hotel is very affordable. I would highly recommend to anyone and plan to stay again if my travels take me back to Eureka Springs.

Room Tip: owners actually helped me choose this room when I made my reservation. The action is on the street side but the quiet is on the back side.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed 4 July 2014

677342-Thank you both for such a wonderful vacation. The hotel stay was perfect, the rooms were clean, roomy, inviting. We loved the pool and enjoyed the coffee, danish and conversation in the mornings. You both were warm, very pleasant, offering advice and made our stay perfect. Thank you again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2014

All we did was sleep there but the location was excellent. I will probably be staying there again when I head to Pig Country. Easy access to everywhere we needed to go. We were able to get to places with ease due to the location and you can't beat the price. Go see "Big Jesus" He will show you the way!

Room Tip: Remember, you are only sleeping there.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends