“Home away from home”
Review of The Trails Inn

The Trails Inn
Ranked #1 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Great hotel, great price. Clean comfortable rooms that are nice and quiet. The owners treat you like family. We loved the pool and the fire pit area was really nice. They have a grill available which was handy if you just wanted to hang out at the pool. Would stay here again. Sad to be leaving (just getting ready to head home now)

Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, affordable, great service, quite and peaceful, home away from home. After a long day of sight seeing, go take a swim in the pool, use the floaty noodles provided to kick back and look at the stars while floating in the warm water. Then go sit around the fire pit and relax some more. What can I say? This place is wonderful!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I needed a very good bed (bad back), room for 5, a pool, mini fridge and immaculate cleanliness. WOW. I only stay at Hilton properties and occasionally Marriott's because I know what kind of bed I'm getting, and they are clean and updated. This was an older motel, not much to choose from in Eureka Springs for when we were staying, so I took a gamble and booked this hotel based on Trip Advisor reviews and speaking directly with the owner.

LOVELY couple, very helpful and friendly, very honest, arranged all of our activities (with discounts!), I've truly never seen a cleaner room in my traveling life, and the beds were great! The ONLY reason I give 4 out of 5 stars is because room 106 had a slight odor of smoke/mustiness, but our kiddo's room smelled wonderful (105). I mentioned it and have no doubt that this will be resolved. This is a NON smoking hotel, and stiff fines are posted in the rooms. Internet was also non-existent in these last two rooms, but the owners are aware and have their service provider looking into it. Again - we will be back to this hotel for sure! Thank you, Trails Inn!

Room Tip: I think a room overlooking the poolside would be beautiful. That's what we will choose next time...
1  Thank Kyla M
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I have found my place to stay when I go to Eureka Springs, it was really clean, very well set up. Great location, trolley stop right in front. The pool is just awesome after a long day. Everyone there was so friendly, the owners make you feel like you are company at their home. I will stay with them from now on.

Room Tip: the family suit is great, the price is so affordable.
1  Thank Judy A
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Extremely clean older motel. Great pool although you would want to keep a close eye on small children. There isn't much of a shallow area. The owners are very nice and accommodating. Take advantage of the vouchers they have to purchase a breakfast buffet across the street at a reduced price if you enjoy a big breakfast.

1  Thank John R
Reviewed 12 August 2014

These people are so super nice and friendly! Our room was at an unbelievable price and was super clean and comfy! You harldy EVER get those 2 at the same time! The breakfast was good as well. This was the first time in a long time that I stayed in a hotel where I felt super comfortable. Very impressive!

1  Thank VuryPickyone
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We enjoyed our stay at Trails Inn. Perfect location with a couple of delicious restaurants right across the street. The owners were hospitable and warm. Our rooms were comfortable and cool as well. The complimentary breakfast was simple but good. The pool was clean and fun with pool noodles available for the kids. Will stay here again!!!! Confirmation Number *751004*

Room Tip: If you have small children, get a room on the bottom floor for easier transport.
1  Thank alynnrand