“Will recommend to my Texas friends and family. From Tyler , Texas”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Eureka Springs Treehouses
“Will recommend to my Texas friends and family. From Tyler , Texas”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

What a beautiful city and place to stay . Quiet, cozy, no kids, roomy,very well decorated, clean and comfortable. Will recommend to my Texas friends and neighbors. Just got lucky and called and got a room that had been canceled.

• Stayed June 2014

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This was our first trip to Eureka Springs and I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else the next time. When first arrived, we couldn't find the jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower...then we discovered the HIDDEN PASSAGE!! I won't tell you where it is, you'll have to see for yourself. All of the amenities were top notch. The jacuzzi tub had a large window over looking the woods. There is a large private patio with chairs and a glider.

I have to also say thank you so much to the helpful staff. Our 1st night, we noticed that our fridge wasn't getting things as cold as it should. We called that evening, after hours, and they came over and brought us a new fridge, at 8:30pm! Such incredible service.

My wife and I can't wait to come back. We want to stay in one of the hobbit caves next time!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Scott L
Fort Worth, Tx.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Upon arrival @ office check in, we were given a list of favorite places the employees & locals prefer to eat.(much appreciated) Extremely friendly staff asked what we like to do and gave us multiple suggestions, maps & must sees.(again, appreciated) The property was immaculate, private, secluded, gated & unmarked. We arrived at our Castle and truly felt like royalty. I can't put into words how beautiful this place is. They had put up a banner, personal note & gift basket for our anniversary. This place was worth every penny! The only "negative" I have, which is minor, is that they do not allow the fireplaces to operate after April. The temps dropped into the low 40's, we used the heater, but for ambiance in front of the tub, I was really looking forward to using the fireplaces. No pets or kids allowed. The place was booked the weekend we stayed, but we did not see or hear a single person. Perfect PEACE!

Room Tip: We stayed in #11 Castle, end of the drive, beautiful view. I don't think there is a bad spot he...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed 23 April 2014

My husband and I booked a stay in the "Paris" treehouse for our 35th wedding anniversary, and we had a wonderful time! There were a lot of little extra touches that made for a lovely stay, such as a "happy anniversary" banner and soft music playing upon our arrival, as well as a snack basket and personalized thank you card left for us by the owners. The bed was very comfortable. The fireplace kept things nice and cozy on the cool evenings. The jacuzzi was wonderfully relaxing, and the bathroom was sparkling clean, with a large counter to conveniently hold all of our neccessities. If I could change anything, I would add a small dresser for our clothes so we could unpack our suitcase upon arrival, or perhaps more hangers in the closet. It was a little awkward finding a place for our clothes and jackets. Having said that, I'd also like to add that this is not really a "treehouse" in the way you might think. It's actually just a cottage built on tall stilts on a hillside, so that when you're inside, you get the feeling of being up in the treetops. For some, that might be an important distinction, but it didn't matter to us. When we were there, the trees had not yet leafed out, but I can imagine that the view from the back deck is beautiful during the summer-fall months. Overall, we had a very pleasant stay and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a peaceful and unique getaway with your special someone.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Cannes
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Good place to stay f you want to look out on the woods and do not have much luggage, as you must carry and walk a small distance to the cottage. It has been a while since we stayed, but it was quite enjoyable and would recommend it again. the owners are long tie Eureka people and nice. Good choice.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Kirkwood, Missouri
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Eureka Springs Treehouses made our third wedding anniversary AMAZING! Staying in our own castle, with luxurious amenities was a dream come true! The most amazing feeling was waking up in our king sized bed, having the fireplace already on, and seeing the snow falling out in the woods through our window. They were also on the ball with the plowing and salting, so that we were able to drive up the hill after it snowed/sleeted (and my car does HORRIBLY in snow... So that's saying something). AND the cake they provided for our anniversary was DELICIOUS! I HIGHLY recommend Eureka Springs Castle Treehouses to anyone looking for a romantic getaway, and we look forward to trying the Hobbit Caves next!! (The themed treehouses looked really cool too from the outside, but since we stayed in a Castle, I'm not really sure what they are like).

Room Tip: We stayed in a castle treehouse... The decor was perfect, as well as the secret passageway. We could...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Becky Z
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 10 January 2014

For our honeymoon, my husband and I stayed at the Hilton in Branson for a couple of nights and then stayed a few days at the Eureka Springs Treehouses. Even though the HIlton was nice we by faaar preferred our little Paris treehouse. We were welcomed with a "happy honeymoon" banner, a gift basket, a fire in the fireplace, and music playing. We were there when the temps dropped below 0 and the staff made sure that everything was working properly for us. The treehouse was warm and cozy and perfect even in such cold weather. Even though pretty much the entire town was shut down we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and plan to return again. We would and will highly recommend The Eureka Springs Treehouses to all of our friends and family!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple