The Lodge
Lookout Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$198
US$183
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$79
1905 Basin Park Hotel(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$116
Wagner Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$62
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Regency Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$63
Hotwire.com
Brydan Suites(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$73
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$62
Official Site
Country Mountain Inn(Eureka Springs)
US$79
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstarbucks coffeejacuzzi roomgreat place to staystay there againowners livewooded areawine glassesin townfriendly ownersprivate parkingrooms were very cleantrolley stopssaw deerevery morningtrip to eureka springspassion playlove this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2012

This was our second visit to the Lodge but will not be our last. It is a small hotel, so there is very little noise and few disturbances. The owners are very accommodating. The rooms are always so clean and fresh. The beds are comfortable and clean. Have not stayed downstairs by the pool, but it is definitely on our agenda. The pool is very inviting and private. VERY MOTORCYCLE FRIENDLY!!!!

Room Tip: Back of hotel very private
4  Thank Cindy H
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Likes: had a recliner/rocker in the room, which was great. Bed was pretty comfortable, air worked great, coffee was good in the morning.
Dislike: carpets were dirty. We traveled with an infant and his knees,hands,feet were black within 10 min of crawling. It is gross.

i mentioned the carpets to the owners, and they apologized and said it was due to resurfacing the parking lots. They were nice, but nothing was done about it. (not sure what they could do except offer a discount or something). Regardless, the owners are super nice, but b/c of this, I doubt we stay there again.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Our Mustang Club stayed at this facility over the weekend, and the owners of this hotel did everything to make our stay just wonderful. We hung our club banner from the top rail of the hotel and made ourselves at home. We gathered in the parking lot each night to socialize and had a GREAT time. Besides offering a mini-fridge, microwave, and mini coffee pot, there was Starbucks coffee in the hotel lobby every morning! I had not packed a hair dryer, and they gladly loaned me one! Everything that we asked of them, they more than obliged! Staying there again next year.

3  Thank Nona H
Reviewed 27 May 2012

We stayed here in May , me and my husband. I loved the pics I saw online. The charming couple that own it are very nice. The check in office area is very small but cute and they offer you Starbucks there each morning. You also have a coffee maker in your room, along with a micro and mini fridge if needed. The rooms are older , which is why I gave this place a 3 rating instead of 4. But what makes this place, is how most of what you will like is in the back . Its situated in the woods where the pool sits (heated and extremely clean!) And there are chairs to sit outside for the view. However we never sat outside to relax,as they had an obnoxious wedding party staying here right next to us , with their obnoxious little kids running up and down the stairs screaming and yelling at nite and very early. But , thats traveling in summer !
NEXT time I stay here I know the exact room I will request! The one on the end with the quick escape !!!
Yes, I will try this place again, I almost never book the same place on a return visit, but I would really like to give this one another try , . We like the location, across street from food, and next door is a cute little diner, great breakfast and inexpensive. We ride motorcycles , so its a left from motel to great less crowded riding, or a right from motel to downtown.
**The Trolley to downtown will stop in front of motel.
We hope you have a more quiet stay than we did, and I also hope you enjoy the comfort of the beds as much as we did , I almost forgot to mention that ! Because its unusual with this age of a motel you would find such comfort. But the "charming" couple that own it , has worked hard to maintain it. So very important!!

Room Tip: Prob not in front of the staircase that leads to the pool !!!!!!! Ask for an end room !!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jjtravelgirl
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Had a beautiful weekend riding through the Ozark Mountains and how nice it was to return to The Lodge for a relaxing evening around the pool. Paul and Kim were great hosts and even went out of their way to accommodate us. The rooms were clean and comfortable and we were surprised how quiet and peaceful the place was. We would highly recommend this place for a bit of R&R in Eureka Springs

Room Tip: Rooms in the back were quiet and convenient.
2  Thank Jeffrey W