“Nice/affordable”

Ranked #3 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Bono, Arkansas
“Nice/affordable”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I found this hotel on trip advisor and so glad I did. It was very clean and affordable!! We Would stay here again. The owners were friendly and gave us information on wonderful places to eat and helpful information about Eureka Springs. The room was so clean, quiet and comfortable and also a recliner in the room. Location was excellent.

Room Tip: No restaurant at the hotel but the recommendations owner made was a great place to eat. I didn'...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Rooms ok but scenery nice. Our room overlooked nice swimming pool. No elevators So had to carry luggage up and down stairs. front desk friendly and helpful when we asked where to eat. They provided map and locations of eateries for us .Saw deer and chipmunks eating in feeder motel had. Room did smell heavily of carpet fresh I think. Not too far from downtown and local sites. My bottom sheet kept coming off bed. Might have been shrunk in laundry? Small hotel but reasonably priced

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Montgomery, TX
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Nice family run hotel. Very clean and friendly staff. We got plenty of tips on where to eat from one of the owners, Kim. It is an older place so some of the decor could use some updating. The pool is nice and warm and is kept at 86 degrees. We had a good time swimming. My only hang up is that our shower didn't really drain properly and their is no continental breakfast. Coffee in lobby is good though :)

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank moviegrrl3
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 5 June 2014

So glad we found this place (thanks TripAdvisor)! It's an older place, but kept up immaculately. The people who run it actually live on premesis, so they keep an eye on everything, and are very nice and helpful. If you have to have a 5 star luxury suite, this ain't it. But if you want a nice clean, comfortable place to crash while you enjoy the town, this is the place.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This "mom & pop" was a surprise for me. I'm an experienced traveler and detail oriented, but couldn't find one thing wrong here. Housekeeping is immaculate and management is superb. When I entered the lobby Kim said, "you must be Gary." It doesn't get better than that! It's a roadside motel, but even a front-side room was very quiet. A rear-side room would be absolute silence. No scenic vistas here, but the level of quality at this price is amazing. Besides, 5 minutes away are all the vistas you can stand.

Room Tip: This motel isn't in the old downtown district, but 5 minutes away by car.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank gary l
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I started coming here last year for our Anniversary. The lady that runs it is soooo helpful and sweet!! You can tell she loves what she does. She tells you all the nice places you must go and see. I live in Branson so I know tourism and what it takes to stand out from the rest. This place has it!!! You must stay here. We have only stayed in the jacuzzi suites that are private around back. The deer come right up and eat.. its so relaxing!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Smithville, Missouri
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Personally I'm not fond of outside entrance lodging but if you're staying in Eureka Springs there aren't a lot of choices. We based our decision to stay at The Lodge on previous Trip Advisor reveiws and we were not disappointed. The property is clean and kept up nicely! The owners were very friendly and helpful. The room was great. Very clean! There were some good sized gaps to the outside around the AC unit as well as the door but we found not a single insect in the room the entire weekend. The bed was VERY comfortable! The bathroom was a bit dated but also very clean and the shower was PERFECT! I've been to many hotels where the water sprays all around you but not down the middle and that was not the case here. The water pressure was great! I hope they don't change those shower heads! My only complaint is since we only stayed for two nights and kept our room neat (I can make my own bed and we hung our towels), I placed the "privacy" sign on our door as we left for the day Saturday as I preferred no one go into our room. We came back later that day to find the sign placed back on the inside and all new towels. While I appreciated the clean towels.. what's the point of the privacy sign if it's just going to be ignored? Other than that it was a wonderful stay and we would definitely choose The Lodge for future visits!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Kim D, Owner at The Lodge, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
We so appreciate all of our guests reviews and recommendations.
I was not aware that we did your housekeeping when not requested. I have an excellent staff here at the Lodge but of course a mistake could have been made and we do apologize.
The door tag has privacy please on one side and housekeeping requested on the reverse side.
It has happened before that a Privacy please was out and the guest came to me and asked why her housekeeping was not done. I pointed out she hung out the wrong side. My housekeepers hand their paperwork to me at the end of the day which also tells me who had privacy up ,and housekeeping was not done.
We all respect our guests requests and I thank you for bringing this to our attention and will reiterate to my staff again.

We hope you will revisit the The Lodge in the near future!