“Handicap Accessible room”
Review of The Lodge

The Lodge
Ranked #3 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Lodge. It was clean, homey & quiet. My husband has ALS, so he uses a wheelchair to get around, and this was one of few hotel rms in Eureka Springs, that was handicap accessible. We greatly appreciate the owners for taking such good care of us.

When I made the reservation, I wasn't sure that I was going to like the place because the price was so inexpensive. We were concerned that it would be a cheap little motel room, that was noisy and dirty. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

When we got there and opened the door to our room, we were thrilled. The room was spotless. There was a beautiful homemade quilt on the bed, and they had even turned on the A/C prior to our arrival, so we walked into cool comfort. I can't say enough about this place, and the wonderful owners. It was like going to visit family. We will definitely stay there, next time we go to Eureka springs.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank HelenS247
There are newer reviews for The Lodge

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Took my daughter for her birthday to eureka for our first time, and was so glad to be able to stay in this wonderful charming little place. Owners are hard working and kind and they pay attention to the details. Stay here, it's reasonable, quiet,friendly, clean, great pool!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This is a fantastic place to stay! The hotel is owned by a very nice couple who are always at the hotel working. The woman owner was very helpful and gave us names of great restaurants and attractions when we checked in. She was very accomadating to our needs. The hotel room was very clean and set up very nicely. We will definitely be back to stay at The Lodge on our next trip to Eureka Springs!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The room was much more than I had hoped for. I highly recommend. Best kept secret around. The rooms were nicely appointed and the personnel very friendly. The location was convenient to all destinations.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We took a church group to Eureka Springs, and the Lodge exceeded all expectations of the group. If we ever take another group, we would definitely stay at the Lodge again! The owners were more than willing to answer any questions as well as make recommendations of attraction, place to eat, and helped make our trip an overall success!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed at The Lodge with several other friends and couples during a recent trip to Eureka Springs. We were delighted with the beautiful surroundings, the personal service, thoughtful amenities and luxurious, immaculate room. Thank you to Kim and all her staff. We highly recommend The Lodge!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Our very first time visiting Eureka Springs. I read many positive reviews about this place and decided to try this hotel. Very pleased with the service and staff. Kim was really nice and great personality. We enjoyed both the owners and highly recommend anyone to this hotel. Location is great to catch the trolley, limo, or cab around town. Overall a very pleasing experience. Traveled as a couple and also recommend the jacuzzi suite! Good luck and have fun!

Room Tip: I recommend for more privacy the jacuzzi suites which are located in the back. More secluded but the...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple