“Gazebo books has Eureka Springs's uniqueness.staff.”
Review of Gazebo Books

Gazebo Books
Reviewed 3 April 2014

We always stop to browse the Gazebo books and pick up a book and some of their unusual wares when visiting Eureka. Greatly enjoy visiting with the owners.

1  Thank SBMackey

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I walked in to Gazebo books, not expecting very much. But I was amazed by how many books they had crammed into this little shop and they also had an amazing variety for a small town book store. True it is a tourist destination, but only for 6 months out of the year. So if you are wandering the main street, go up the hill and pop in.

1  Thank jehenson81
Reviewed 15 February 2014

My husband and I LOVE visiting Gazebo Books in Eureka Springs. We have been going there for at least 10 years and make it to Eureka at least three times a year. Both sisters have always been so helpful and courteous when we were browsing. The first time we went in there, we were so struck by the fact that we found many books we had never seen before. We were amazed how limited the selection is at the big chain stores and we didn't even realize it at the time. Now, we know. I really appreciate the time they take to order unique, interesting books along with the mainstream ones too. Check out this place. It's quiet and fun:)

5  Thank Michelle E
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My family and I are bibibliophiles. We love good reading from old and tried books. But, when the atmosphere puts out negative vibes--beware. I hope things get better here.

9  Thank gifted11
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Yelled at within the first few seconds for not closing the door, then she accosted our exchange student who was holding a video camera by her side that no phones are allowed. Thanks for making your town and our nation look rude!!

13  Thank Helen L