“Slow Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Roadhouse Restaurant - CLOSED

Roadhouse Restaurant
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Located in the middle of the most popular ride spots in the Ozarks. The Roadhouse in Eureka Springs, Arkansas has become The place hang your helmet. Stop by, relax and let our friendly staff make you feel right at home. Serving breakfast until 2pm (for you late sleepers)lunch and dinner .We have a large menu including, Omlets, Eggs Benedict, The best burgers voted by the guy across the street, sandwiches, steaks,seafood and BBQ. Just one mile east of Passion Play Road.
Dallas, Texas
“Slow Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

I showed up about 3:00 PM on a Sunday. There was one other couple in the restaurant. I was greeted by a very young girl (<14) who was playing with younger girl. She said that she would seat me and brought me a menu.

After about 10 minutes, she was playing and came running by my table. Once she saw me, she stopped in her tracks, turned around, and yelled to someone in the back that she had seated a customer.

A couple of minutes later the waitress arrived. I thought it was strange that no adults knew I was in the restaurant for at least 10 minutes. Service from this point on was good.

The waitress recommended the BBQ. The BBQ was dry and tough. After finishing my meal I went to the register to pay. I had to flag someone down to get the cashier.

I'm sure that if I had arrived during a busy period I would not have gone unnoticed for so long.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank RickDParker
GLCK, Owner at Roadhouse Restaurant, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
We are very sorry you had a bad experience at Roadhouse when you were here. We are the Old owners who sold in 2012 and have taken the restaurant back over on January 1st 2014. We have gone back to the quality and service we were known for in the past. PLease ive us another try.. Again I'm sorry and thank you.

Eureka Springs, Arkansas
“Worst service ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

Sunday evening, not busy, but still took ten minutes to serve drinks. The salads didn't appear until the main dishes arrived, and when we asked about this, were told by the waitress, "Well, you don't have to eat it!" When informed that we were going to complain on Trip Adviser dot com, she added, "Go to [--] dot com; your pictures will be there.

Worst service I've ever had in my life. Would not recommend this joint!

Rogers, Arkansas, United States
“Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

Worst service by far of my entire life. Was seated. Dana took our drink order then proceeded to
attend the cash register for several minutes...we reminded her of our drinks. Finally got them (3 ice teas and a beer). Ordered four entrees...3 came with a salad. After 10 minutes, reminded her about the salads. Brought two (with the wrong dressings) and said we would have to wait on the 3rd one. In the meantime, our meals came. Now out friend did get upset that his meal arrive the same time as the salad and ask that it be taken back to which Dana told him " fine.. don't eat any of it." Then, the 3rd salad showed up---with NO dressing. Was just to worried about attending the cash resister. Now mind you there were only 4 other people in the entire place. Finally, got the salad dressing. Told us that she was 48 years old and that she knew exactly what she was doing and was so much wise. Told us she was going to write about us on the a##hole customer.com site. Well, at this point we all just had to laugh. Of course, blamed every mishap on the kitchen staff. Ask Dana if she owned the place to which she replies "no I don't own this dam$ place". Sorry for the folks that do and have such a rude employee. As I went to pay the bill she advised me not to leave her a dam$ tip to which I replied that I wasn't. I will NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER darken their door again. A wait staff that is rude and cusses at you...no Thanks. To many other good places in town to eat at.

4 Thank Mary W
Rogers, Arkansas
“A Horrible Experience!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

We had to wait way too long for our drinks (iced tea, so not difficult), but we ordered meals with salad entries nonetheless. The salads came after a very long wait, due to the fact that our waitress was chitchatting instead of delivering them to our table. We got her attention and told her about the salads and our fear that dinner would be delivered at approximately the same time, which as it turns out, happened. So one of our group of 60-year-olds mentioned that he would like to have his food hot after having his salad and that was too much for our waitress. She immediately went off on all of us, and then we had the amazing surreal experience here of being told by this waitress who said her name was Dana that she was going to put us on [--] customers.com, which brought laughter from other tables. Then she kept the jabbing comments up with us, got into some confrontation with another table and generally made a laughable [--] of herself in front of everyone. She told us to watch the movie "Waiting" and that she owns it, that she's 48, that she looks younger than she is (arguable), . I am guessing that she aspires to be a better minion; however, I think this is an unrealistic goal.

The food was minimally tolerable, by the way. We'll not be back.

1 Thank Some O
Kingman, Arizona
“Best Breakfast of the trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

Excellent quality food, good quanties, and very friendly service people. Fair price too. The little Restaurant in the woods was a real treat. Not the first time I've been there, and won't be the last. These are motorcycle friendly people.

Visited September 2013