“Mother-daughter get-away”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Angel at Rose Hall Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #11 of 68 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Owasso, Oklahoma
“Mother-daughter get-away”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I needed a very special two night get away to have "the talk" with my 11 year old daughter. The Raphael room was absolutely perfect. It was elegant, spacious, and peaceful. We had a sitting area to chat in, a balcony with porch swing to enjoy, two person Jacuzzi to relax in (don't forget your swim suit), and a beautiful view out of the window. The owners were very hospitable, helpful, and friendly. They provided a generous breakfast and were sincerely interested in accommodating any need we had. This, along with the offerings of Eureka Springs, made for the perfect memory for this special occasion. I will definitely pass the word on to all of my friends.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Weir, KS
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My husband and I just returned from a fabulous weekend at this B&B! This building is simply gorgeous! Our room, the Raphael, was spacious and inviting, with a wonderfully large private balcony. Breakfasts were massive and delicious. We enjoyed every moment here and would definitely recommend this lodging to anyone. Owners Susan and Bob were great, funny, and friendly. (and Bella, their precious Chow-Chow) Two weddings took place on Saturday; the building is ideally suited for them. Don't hesitate to book here, you won't regret it!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I am so thankful I found such an awesome haven with all amenities and impeccable service. I recommend this fantastic get away for anyone seeking a beautiful escape. The food was phenomenal and the cleanliness, orchestrated services were top of the line.

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Our first trip to eureka and we had a great time! This place is the most accommodating, sincere, friendly, relaxing, etc place! The owners are amazing! Very knowledgeable about the history of eureka! I definitely will be back to stay again! Thank you for making us feel like family!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 2 March 2014

This was our fifth stay at the Angel at Rose Hall. We were married here in November 2010, and because of the amazing experience my wife and I had is the reason why we have continued to return each year and now any and every opportunity we have to get away for a romantic weekend. The treatment my wife and I received from Susan and Bob is beyond any hotel experience. During each and every visit we have been treated warmly and with extreme kindness. The Angel at Rose Hall is a place where we feel truly welcome and where my wife and I can relax and unwind.

The suite we like the best is the Angel, it is the largest of all the rooms, great view of the mountains, comfortable and nice furnishing and bed,the room is fit for a King. Because the weather was cold this trip we were able to enjoy the fireplace in our room. The perfect way to spend an evening after shopping in town.

I am posting this review to advise other travelers, this is the only place we stay in Eureka Springs, the accommodations are incredible  but we feel the owners Susan and Bob are truly outstanding and gracious couple. They have created for us a home away from home a truly special place in our hearts,we are forever grateful.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Very happy we chose this bed and breakfast! It was my husband and I's first wedding anniversary and we wanted a romantic, breathtaking room that was also in a beautiful scenic area...that is just what Angel at Rose Hall was for us. Susan greeted us when we got there with smile and hugs and made us feel very welcome. :-) We were told if we needed anything just ask...our room the Gabriel room was spacious, beautiful, and Romantic. Susan recommended places for us to eat at when we got there and we chose Devito's, it was delicious and romantic. In the morning we woke up to a wonderful smelling breakfast that was very Delicious and met Susan's husband Bob. We were sad to have to leave, but we would love to go back. As we were leaving Bob and Susan helped us and took some pics. of us in front of the house. It was more than I imagined staying at Angel t Rose Hall!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon. Super friendly people. Great room. Great food. It was perfect. We plan on going back. Susan was super friendly and welcoming. She made us feel at home and our room was super nice and comfortable. Big, comfy bed. Nice jacuzzi tub. The building was super clean and beautiful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed February 2014