“Awesome small wedding venue” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Angel at Rose Hall Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Angel at Rose Hall Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #12 of 69 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Lenexa, Kansas
“Awesome small wedding venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Married my high school sweetheart a couple of weeks ago at this perfect small wedding venue. Susan and Bob are excellent hosts. The rooms are fabulous and unique. Bob's breakfasts were as good as you'll have anywhere! Their garden and gazebo area make for beautiful wedding photos. We can't say enough good things about this venue. Old world charm without the old world 'creakiness.' My sister and now in-laws also stayed in their own rooms and everyone loved it. Their packaged deals and charm make me wonder why anyone would do it any other way. Beautiful flowers, great wedding cake and a great atmosphere. Eureka Springs is a great place to tie the knot. No regrets. No problems. Got hitched w/o a hitch!

Room Tip: We saw all the rooms. They are different sizes and some have better porches than others. I would ju...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank topofthecooler

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Stigler, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

My husband and I were married last June and there are no words to describe the absolute beauty of the Angel at Rose Hall. ... Susan and Bob are both not only excellent people, but they are wonderful hosts! The Angel at Rose Hall is the PERFECT place for a romantic wedding or just a nice getaway ("romantic" or not).

The quaint bed and breakfast is the ideal location for a wedding. The ceremony we had was intimate and, I'm almost embarrassed to describe it this way, precious. The whole scene was like a fairy tale. We tied the knot close to sunset --a feat which Susan took upon herself to time out perfectly for our ceremony. The whole gazebo was filled with the golden light of the summer sunset, filtered through the trees. The garden, which Susan takes an enormous amount of pride in, was in full bloom and beyond gorgeous. Like I said, getting married at the Angel at Rose Hall was picturesque. I couldn't imagine a more perfect wedding. (And an added bonus for us? Bob's accent as he performed the ceremony. Staten Island. Represent.)

Susan was such a terrific hostess. The Angel at Rose Hall has rooms that look straight from a Victorian romance. They have a very nice video library with movies of every genre to entertain guests. The breakfast...my God. Susan prepares such a fabulous breakfast that my taste buds felt like they were in Heaven.

Every single expectation went above being "just met," it was perfect. My husband and I have nothing but good things to say about Susan, Bob, and their wonderful little B&B. We look forward to *hopefully* spending our upcoming anniversary there!

Our room was the Gabriel and it was just lovely. To follow through with the ratings at the bottom, I will add that the sleep quality was fantastic. I never heard any of the other guests moving about (and we were there during a full house), and there's already very little outside traffic. Either way, we weren't bothered a bit by any noise, vehicular or human. That aside, the bed and pillows provided were so comfortable! I honestly contemplated stealing a pillow...or two.

The cleanliness of our room is unsurpassed. I've never felt so assured crawling under the sheets of a bed that was not mine. And the setup of the room was, as I mentioned earlier, like a picturesque Victorian romance vision. Fluffy bedding, a settee, chest of drawers...the only things that pulled me out of the moment were the large TV and whirlpool bathtub! Both of which were astounding...especially that tub...I may or may not have also contemplated wishing that I could steal it.

The overall location of the Angel at Rose Hall is perfect. The parking did fill me with a little anxiety because it was on a slight incline without much room to maneuver, but I managed (and if I could manage it, anybody should be able to). It's set away in what looks like it's own little nook of the world, but it is within very close distance to the downtown area of Eureka. I guess I'm at a loss for words because the best way to truly describe the location and setting of the Angel is that it is simply picture-perfect and gorgeous.

I highly recommend staying at this wonderful place, not just because of the sheer beauty of the Angel itself, but also because of the sheer beauty of its hostess and her husband. You, whoever you are, will not be disappointed. It's an experience one must have on their bucket list.

Room Tip: Be sure to request a room with a balcony! The Gabriel had a wonderful little outdoor setting. The ba...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lyndsigaylor
Norman, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

My boyfriend and I came to Eureka for a mini getaway and spent 3 days at the Angel at Rose Hall. We absolutely LOVED our stay. The room was very spacious, cozy, and homey. We loved the hot tub in the room. Susan is the sweetest person I have ever met, and she runs a great establishment. The breakfast every morning is lovely. We can't wait to return there next year!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Hannah F
Jenks, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

My wife and I spent our last wedding anniversary / Valentine's Day with the great folks over at Angel at Rose Hall. Our stay in the Raphael room was the perfect setting for a great celebration, add to that the wonderful food and service we received as guests - just makes us want to come back as soon as possible.A 5-Star experience at this B&B, and we would absolutely recommend the Angel at Rose Hill to anyone needing a similar level of accommodations for their next great celebration!! You guys are AWESOME!!! Thank you Steve & Cindy

Room Tip: Raphael room had a big in-room Jacuzzi and private balcony. We loved the space & very comfortabl...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Owasso, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I needed a very special two night get away to have "the talk" with my 11 year old daughter. The Raphael room was absolutely perfect. It was elegant, spacious, and peaceful. We had a sitting area to chat in, a balcony with porch swing to enjoy, two person Jacuzzi to relax in (don't forget your swim suit), and a beautiful view out of the window. The owners were very hospitable, helpful, and friendly. They provided a generous breakfast and were sincerely interested in accommodating any need we had. This, along with the offerings of Eureka Springs, made for the perfect memory for this special occasion. I will definitely pass the word on to all of my friends.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Weir, KS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

My husband and I just returned from a fabulous weekend at this B&B! This building is simply gorgeous! Our room, the Raphael, was spacious and inviting, with a wonderfully large private balcony. Breakfasts were massive and delicious. We enjoyed every moment here and would definitely recommend this lodging to anyone. Owners Susan and Bob were great, funny, and friendly. (and Bella, their precious Chow-Chow) Two weddings took place on Saturday; the building is ideally suited for them. Don't hesitate to book here, you won't regret it!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

I am so thankful I found such an awesome haven with all amenities and impeccable service. I recommend this fantastic get away for anyone seeking a beautiful escape. The food was phenomenal and the cleanliness, orchestrated services were top of the line.

• Stayed March 2014