“Wonderful Wedding”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Angel at Rose Hall Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 69 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Chanute, Kansas
“Wonderful Wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We got married at Angel at Rose Hall last month and it was wonderful. We had a hard day with different delays in our wedding preparation but Susan was so amazing and calmed me down. Everything was beautiful here. We got married in the gazebo, just my husband and I. The flowers are amazing, the cake wonderful. Susan was the best and was so kind to us and made it a wonderful experience! I'm more than pleased that we picked Angel at Rose Hall to celebrate our marriage. We can't wait to go back and visit her on our next trip to Eureka Springs!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jennifer S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

I strongly recommend the Angel at Rose Hall. We stayed in "Michael" and it was clean, well decorated, and quiet. The location was convenient to the downtown district. The innkeepers Susan and Bob as well as their doggie were great hosts. If we pass through the Ozarks again, we will definitely return.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

If you visit the Angel at Rose Hall expect Angelic service and ammodations. Our room the Raphael perfectly depicts the Angel to which it is named.The strong romantic blue walls sets the tone for relaxation and heavenly thoughts. Our hosts Susan and Bob were helpful with dinner and shopping suggestions. Breakfast served each morning was healthy and tasty. Tara the assisant helps keep the mansion spotless and inviting. Recommend Angel at Rose Hall to the traveler who is seeking the very best in accomodations and service.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank calibraveman
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

De-stress yourself and prepare to be taken very good care of the moment you arrive. The rooms are luxurious--exquisitely decorated with a Victorian aviance, you will feel like you have been swept back in time. In the light of day, you will awake with the aroma of coffee and bacon gently filling the air. Once you allow yourself to arise from one of the most comfy beds you could ever hope to sleep in, you will know at the first bite of your delicious, gourmet breakfast, that your trip down the lovingly adorned staircase, was well worth the effort. Make time to visit with Bob and Susan, your hosts and innkeepers.....you WILL be back. Southern hospitality is alive and well here.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jillianmarie35
Lenexa, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Married my high school sweetheart a couple of weeks ago at this perfect small wedding venue. Susan and Bob are excellent hosts. The rooms are fabulous and unique. Bob's breakfasts were as good as you'll have anywhere! Their garden and gazebo area make for beautiful wedding photos. We can't say enough good things about this venue. Old world charm without the old world 'creakiness.' My sister and now in-laws also stayed in their own rooms and everyone loved it. Their packaged deals and charm make me wonder why anyone would do it any other way. Beautiful flowers, great wedding cake and a great atmosphere. Eureka Springs is a great place to tie the knot. No regrets. No problems. Got hitched w/o a hitch!

Room Tip: We saw all the rooms. They are different sizes and some have better porches than others. I would ju...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank topofthecooler
Stigler, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

My husband and I were married last June and there are no words to describe the absolute beauty of the Angel at Rose Hall. ... Susan and Bob are both not only excellent people, but they are wonderful hosts! The Angel at Rose Hall is the PERFECT place for a romantic wedding or just a nice getaway ("romantic" or not).

The quaint bed and breakfast is the ideal location for a wedding. The ceremony we had was intimate and, I'm almost embarrassed to describe it this way, precious. The whole scene was like a fairy tale. We tied the knot close to sunset --a feat which Susan took upon herself to time out perfectly for our ceremony. The whole gazebo was filled with the golden light of the summer sunset, filtered through the trees. The garden, which Susan takes an enormous amount of pride in, was in full bloom and beyond gorgeous. Like I said, getting married at the Angel at Rose Hall was picturesque. I couldn't imagine a more perfect wedding. (And an added bonus for us? Bob's accent as he performed the ceremony. Staten Island. Represent.)

Susan was such a terrific hostess. The Angel at Rose Hall has rooms that look straight from a Victorian romance. They have a very nice video library with movies of every genre to entertain guests. The breakfast...my God. Susan prepares such a fabulous breakfast that my taste buds felt like they were in Heaven.

Every single expectation went above being "just met," it was perfect. My husband and I have nothing but good things to say about Susan, Bob, and their wonderful little B&B. We look forward to *hopefully* spending our upcoming anniversary there!

Our room was the Gabriel and it was just lovely. To follow through with the ratings at the bottom, I will add that the sleep quality was fantastic. I never heard any of the other guests moving about (and we were there during a full house), and there's already very little outside traffic. Either way, we weren't bothered a bit by any noise, vehicular or human. That aside, the bed and pillows provided were so comfortable! I honestly contemplated stealing a pillow...or two.

The cleanliness of our room is unsurpassed. I've never felt so assured crawling under the sheets of a bed that was not mine. And the setup of the room was, as I mentioned earlier, like a picturesque Victorian romance vision. Fluffy bedding, a settee, chest of drawers...the only things that pulled me out of the moment were the large TV and whirlpool bathtub! Both of which were astounding...especially that tub...I may or may not have also contemplated wishing that I could steal it.

The overall location of the Angel at Rose Hall is perfect. The parking did fill me with a little anxiety because it was on a slight incline without much room to maneuver, but I managed (and if I could manage it, anybody should be able to). It's set away in what looks like it's own little nook of the world, but it is within very close distance to the downtown area of Eureka. I guess I'm at a loss for words because the best way to truly describe the location and setting of the Angel is that it is simply picture-perfect and gorgeous.

I highly recommend staying at this wonderful place, not just because of the sheer beauty of the Angel itself, but also because of the sheer beauty of its hostess and her husband. You, whoever you are, will not be disappointed. It's an experience one must have on their bucket list.

Room Tip: Be sure to request a room with a balcony! The Gabriel had a wonderful little outdoor setting. The ba...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lyndsigaylor
Norman, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

My boyfriend and I came to Eureka for a mini getaway and spent 3 days at the Angel at Rose Hall. We absolutely LOVED our stay. The room was very spacious, cozy, and homey. We loved the hot tub in the room. Susan is the sweetest person I have ever met, and she runs a great establishment. The breakfast every morning is lovely. We can't wait to return there next year!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple