“Delightful and informative tour of Eureka Springs”
Review of Eureka Van Tours

Eureka Van Tours
Ranked #11 of 19 Tours in Eureka Springs
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Drivers in Victorian garb share history and humor while highlighting Thorncrown Chapel, Haunted Crescent Hotel, Historic District and Springs, Train Station, the home of Temperance Leader Cary A. Nation, Old Time Bank and more in an air conditioned van limited to 10 passengers. Some walking. Departs Visitor Center in Pine Mt. Village on 62 E. at 10am & 2pm for approx. 2 1/2 hrs. for $25.00 (includes tax) and under 12 $10.00. Shuttle Service also available.
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Our tour directors picked us up at the hotel and gave us a detailed tour of "Old" Eureka Springs. This included a tour of an historic bank, the Crescent Hotel (and its ghost stories), ,Victorian houses, Thorncrown Chapel and many more points of interest. I would highly recommend this tour for an overview of Eureka Springs.

1  Thank Kay S

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Michelle was great. We came in town for the weekend on a recommendation from friends. We wanted to familiarize ourselves with the town in order to get the most out of our trip. We decided to do a van tour. On the recommendation of our bed and breakfast host, we chose this tour. My wife and I could not have been happier. I think the tour lasted 2-2.5 hours. We went down every road and Michelle explained the"what" and "why's" behind Everything. She is extremely knowledgeable. We stopped and got out at the town bank (neat place), some springs, the Cresent Motel and the Crownthorn Chapel. There was so much packed into this trip. This was an excellent value for the little money the tour cost. This is an absolute must do for an out of towner new to the area or even a returning patron of Eureka Springs.

2  Thank fingadub
MissSavilatea, Owner at Eureka Van Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2013

So happy you enjoyed the tour. I love my new 13 passenger high top van. So much easier to get in and out and ooh what huge windows it has. The better to see out of my dear!

Reviewed 8 June 2012

We were a group of 6 taking the tour on a glorious May afternoon. it was the best way to spend our short time in Eureka Springs. Everyone raved about the entire experience. Michelle gave us a full range of highlights of the area and many interesting facts and features. This is a national treasure of a town and we pray that it will be fully appreciated by it's citizens and preserved. We are all anxious to return and stay longer next time to further explore the areas that we learned of on our tour. We highly recommend this tour.

2  Thank spinningsister
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I highly suggest that any new visitor goes on this tour. Its fun interactive and you get to see many of the sights and learn about the history of the town. The tour guide is so much fun and brings a lot of personality to the tour.

3  Thank Emjayworldtraveler
Reviewed 14 May 2012

If the tour had been 30 minutes to an hour shorter it would have been really good. But I now know more about the Victorian houses in Eureka Springs than I do about my own house. It was just too much information. The tour guide was very nice and told several funny stories. I just wasn't interested is seeing so many houses. The visit to Thorncrown Chapel was wonderful. If we hadn't been on the tour we probably would not have realized that the music minister would perform for us. So, that made the tour better than it would have been otherwise.

1  Thank Jinglegirl_8