“Clean, rooms, friendly folks, good location, nothing fancy!”
Review of Apple Blossom Inn

Apple Blossom Inn
Ranked #19 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The Apple Blossom is our regular place to stay unless we are in the mood to spend a lot more and try a B&B or cabins. The owners are super friendly and remember us every time we are there, even though we visit only 4-5 times a year. Good clean rooms, nothing fancy and a bit dated, but no worries. Entire facility is no-smoking rooms, though you will get smokers out on the decks from time to time. Never had an issue with unruly neighbors or too much noise other than the occasional loud motorcycle going by.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I stayed here two nights. The room was very clean. The bed was very comfortable. My reservation was last minute and I was given a room right away. I even locked my key in the room and was let back in right away. I have stayed in many hotels and motels over the years and this was by far the best experience at the best price. I have found a new home away from home when I visit Eureka Springs.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 December 2013

You will want to be on the back, lower or second level to enjoy watching the deer come up and feed at the back feeders. It was operated by a man and his wife when we stayed there last, but I understand he died. The rooms were always clean and neat. Parking for the lower level is limited but you can use stairs from the front ground level and get down to it. You can also just sit and look down through the woods from the porches in back. Great value.

Room Tip: No pool, but I can't take it off. The kids will appreciate the wildlife too. Birds, squirrels...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2013

stayed here one night, on a budget, so this was a great value. Owner lives on site and makes sure your room is clean and ready. It was comfy and quiet, great continental breakfast in the morning. Nice Nice people here - I recommend it.

Room Tip: stairs - so get a bottom floor if you can
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2013

there are so many choice in this small town, we drove the main strip, and this hotel was clean exterior and well maintained. we stopped in and was greeted with a friendly person. she explained about the hotel and we asked for a room on the back side away from the road, I had seen the review for the deer. we were giving a room of our choice. the room was clean, and had what we needed for a nights stay, they room was a little dated, colors, décor. no fridge BUT the lower floor on the backside. was below roadway level. this made the room quite. very quite, also we stood on the back balcony and had a woods view. The price for the room was very reasonable. we only stayed one night, but would spend more time if had the chance. if your looking for a major name hotel with all the extras you pay for, this may not be for you, but if want a good clean hotel with value, I would choose the apple blossom inn

Room Tip: back side of the hotel, lower floors
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We just took a quick overnight trip and ended up in Eureka Springs. We just happened by the Apple Blossom Inn and asked to look at a room. It isn't a fancy hotel with lots of amenities but it was definitely awesome on the pocketbook. We got a king jacuzzi room for $49 per night. When I hear a price that low, I automatically assume it's not going to be too good. I was wrong.

DEFINITELY ask for a room on the back side of the hotel. It faces a wooded area. We parked our car and walked up 5 steps to our floor and saw 3 deer standing in the back looking at us. There are chairs outside the door so you can sit and watch the wildlife and enjoy a cup of coffee. We didn't eat the breakfast that was offered so I can't offer any advice on that.

The TV was a little on the small side but the room was huge. We would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for BACK side of the hotel for a fabulous nature view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank okieteacher
Reviewed 1 July 2013

The place we usually stay was booked up when I called and they recommended Apple Blossom Inn. This is an older Motel but very well kept. It was extra clean and the help went out of their way to make you comfortable. The price was very reasonable. You might want to check this place out it will be worth you effort. Thank you Apple Blossom for a great stay. We will be back.
Thank you!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the front because we ride Motorcycles and want to be able to keep our eyes out but, the...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple