“You will want to make this your new home!”
Review of Cabin Fever Resort

and 1 more site!
Cabin Fever Resort
Highland Village, Texas
“You will want to make this your new home!”
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Our family just had an amazing vacation while staying in Cabin 7. Highly recommend Cabin Fever to individuals, couples, families, friends, etc! The view, the comfort, the cleanliness, location, and value...we will be back ASAP! We were so sad to leave! We wanted to make it our new home! Ty, one of the owners that we got to know, is very helpful and a pleasure to do business with. I concur with all the other reviews written about Cabin Fever.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Cabin Fever is an incredibly relaxing and beautiful resort! The cabin was beautiful, and the views were spectacular! Situated between Eureka Springs and Beaver Lake, we enjoyed quick access to all the sites and flavors the region has to offer. If you have the time, I'd heartily recommend a pontoon boat excursion on the lake! The folks at Starkey's Marina were so nice and helpful.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Siloam Springs, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2012

My new bride, Beverly and I stayed in cabin #2 at cabin Fever for a very short but beautiful honeymoon. The cabin was beautiful with a hint of old world charm and spotlessly clean. The bed was very comfortable, but let me tell you about the jacuzzi. This tub was huge and it was very romantic. I could go on telling you about the cabin, how it was quiet and very romantic, but a building or resort is only so so without a staff to go behind it and really make it shine. I am a retired Army Staff Sergeant and I have high expectations when it comes to how squared away a place has to be to meet my standards. The Cabin Fever resort recieved my highest marks, and Ty and her staff made it a total dream come true for my Bride and Myself. They worked with me on early check in and a late check out, ( couldn't get out of the jacuzzi in time) They made sure that all my needs were met even before I knew I needed something. Ty made my cabin available for an additional day even before I knew I wanted that day, she was amazing. This short weekend made a perfect wedding ceremony all the better and we will be going back as long as Ty is at the controls of this quiet resort. Thanks Ty and God bless. Beverly says to remember to put in how quiet and romantic the secluded deck was, and she is right. Morning coffee to evening cuddleing was all the better because of the quiet charm..

Room Tip: Turn off the cell phones and turn on each other if you are couples.......
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Daniel G
Texas
Reviewed 22 May 2011

Just spent a wonderful week in Cabin # 7... The view from the back porch is awesomely breathtaking! Our favorite thing to do all week was to eat out on the porch and look out at the Ozarks. Second favorite... having Mimi come to our cabin to give us massages. Ask Ty and Shannon at the front office how to get hold of her. The beds were comfortable, the owners made us feel like royalty, and the kitchen had everything we needed to cook for ourselves during our stay. It is perfectly located on the edge of town, and just down the road from Beaver Lake. The TV is gigantic if you like to watch it on your vacation... and they have free HBO and MAX, as well. If you decide to dine out, try Ermilio's for Italian food, and Myrtie Mae's for breakfast. This area is so beautiful... the air is pristine, the 16 acres of forest rise up to meet you, and there is plenty to do in town so that everyone in the family will be happy. Come stay here! It's a must!

Room Tip: Ask for Cabin # 7
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family