“Delicious”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn
Ranked #2 of 69 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Kansas City, Missouri
“Delicious”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

First I must state that I haven't stayed at Rock Cottage but I do plan too sometime but what I can attest too is how wonderful the owner Kathy is and what a fantastic baker she is as well.

My family and I were spending time out on beaver lake for my hubby's birthday and I wanted to suprise him with a birthday cake so I found Rock Cottage online. Kathy was great arranging everything I wanted. Once we arrived in Eureka Springs I called to go pick up the cake. Unfortunately Kathy forgot to bake it :( Not too worry though she said she had another cake but different flavor and I told her thats fine no big deal. We had to run a few errands and once we made it over to the Rock Cottage Garden Kathy had felt so bad about forgetting our cake that she hurried up and baked what we had orginally planned!! She then proceeded to give us BOTH cakes!! She hardly charged us anything and the cakes were to die for!! I admire Kathy for being a great professional and trying to make things "right" with us and for being a fantastic baker!! She was very sweet and kind. That has been almost a year ago and I can still remember what both of those cakes tasted like.....heaven!!! Can't wait to go back and take in the full experience.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Booneville, Arkansas
Reviewed 12 July 2012

We visit Eureka several times a year and this place always caught my eye...so when I was checking on a place near the lake that was booked, this place was recommended and had only one cottage left so we were very lucky to get it. We were very pleased with everything...breakfast was absolutely wonderful! It was actually our first B&B experience...so we weren't exactly sure about it...expectations were exceeded!! We sat in the garden and enjoyed our coffee, the location was perfect!!

Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed 3 July 2012

The Rock Cottage Gardens Bed and Breakfast was the perfect place for our wedding and honeymoon stay. Kathy was the most awesome hostess! She was very professional and down to earth! My family and friends who came to our wedding were as pleased as we were. I can not say enough to describe our experience, it was truely amazing! We were treated like royalty and a part of the family. We will definitly stay there again and highly recommend it to others!!! The cottage was clean and cool and had all the amenities we needed. The breakfast was the best we ever had and the wedding cake was to die for. Thank you Kathy for making our wedding a memory that we will always cherish!!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms are quiet and peaceful. The Alpine room reminded us of Colorado, where we live. All rooms are...
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 26 June 2012

My wife and I were married in MArch 2012 and this place is phenomenal. The staff set up the perfect Sunset wedding up at beaver Lake and ...man I am teary eyed right now and smiling thinking about how beautiful it was..that was less than 3 months ago. I am actually thing about surprising my wife and spending out one year anniversary there in the same cottage. The breakfast the next morning was great and the air was so crisp and clean. No doublt about it..if you are looking for that something different, that you are going to remeber for the rest of your life...Rock Cottages is the place.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
, Owner at Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn, responded to this review, 28 June 2012
It was our pleasure to help make your wedding ceremony everything you expected it to be, we look forward to your return visit. Eureka is a beautiful place to visit any time of year! Kathy
Chetopa
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Awesome place to stay. Kathy was wonderful hostess with the mostess!!! Arrived and checked in was a breeze, with warm blueberry pies awaiting us. Rooms were amazing, clean and cool (it was really hot). Breakfast, not enough words to describe it, the best Egg's Benedict we have ever had (we have traveled alot and tried numerous but this is number 1) Our friends wedding was wonderful no worries, Kathy takes care of it all for you. Everyone enjoyed the marble flavored wedding cake. Yummy!! Relaxing here is easy swing's and chairs for everyone to sit around and talk. Deer came up in the yard and drank from the fountain, very quiet area (a few sirens with hospital, but tolerable). We will be back. Bravo to Kathy!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
, Owner at Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn, responded to this review, 28 June 2012
This wedding was such fun with the bright retro colors and theme - guests like this make running a B&B Inn and wedding services a real joy! Hope you make the cottages an annual anniversary visit! Thank you, Kathy
Rogersville, Missouri
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Had a wonderful time here! The cottage allowed us plenty of privacy, plus we were close to historic downtown Eureka and all the restaurants and attractions. Kathy and her staff were more than helpful in answering any of our questions, and the breakfast in the morning was delicious and professionally prepared.
Would highly recommend--wish we could have stayed longer!

, Owner at Rock Cottage Gardens B&B Inn, responded to this review, 24 June 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the cottages, we sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you'll come back again! Many thanks, Kathy
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 14 June 2012

My wife and I visited there again this year for our anniversary. The stone cottages are neatly tucked in a corner of Eureka Springs that is easily accessible from the main highway. A Eureka Springs Trolley Stop is located just a few feet from the property. This allowed us to park our car and take the trolley everywhere we wanted to visit.
The cottages are immaculately furnished and decorated. As nice as the cottages are, the breakfasts are simply amazing. Kathy, the owner, served breakfast herself every morning at 9 am. We could even have had it delivered to our cottage if we desired. From eggs benedict to breakfast quesidillas, everything she served was outstanding. She even had some baked treats for us to snack on in the afternoon. This is a great place to visit and we will definintely be back.