“A Must!!”

Eureka Daily Roast
Wynnewood, Oklahoma
“A Must!!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Had the white chocolate mocha and it was delicious. I'm always leary to try someplace other than Starbucks but DADGUM I sure was digging their coffee. The whipped cream on top was so smooth and fresh tasting. I'm going back again today AND tomorrow before we leave Eureaka. So good!

Longview, Texas
“Best hot chocolate!!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Their dark hot chocolate is yummy!! Three people in our group ordered different flavors of homemade hot chocolate and we raved about each one of them.

• Visited October 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simple and focused.”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

They do coffee, and not much else, but aficionados will appreciate it. Try a caramel breve, or an espresso Americano.

• Visited October 2013
Midwest City, Oklahoma
“A MUST for coffee drinkers!”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This place is fantastic! They have the best coffee ever. The owners are great people that will make anything you could possibly dream of. They roast their beans in the store and it's the freshest coffee I've personally ever had. They have many baked items too that are fresh, home made and delish! Thanks guys! We'll see you soon for more!

• Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great coffee! Great service!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We found this coffee shop when we were here last time & now every time we come its the first shop I look for! The coffee is great! During our stay I had two blended soy latte's & one hot one this morning, I brought two friends in to get coffee they both thought theirs were great too! I had to buy a t-shirt to show my appreciation for this husband & wife team, they are great! Love the shops
Vibe! Already looking to next time we down!

• Visited September 2013