“Amazing show”
Review of Intrigue Theater

Intrigue Theater
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: When in Eureka Springs, travel back to the Victorian age and experience an evening of Mystery & Intrigue performed by an Illusionist & a Medium Featuring Special Guests from the other side! Now in it’s THIRD SEASON Intrigue Theater is a Live Theatrical show and one of the top rated attractions in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
Kansas City, Missouri
85 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Amazing show”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

This was a pretty amazing show. The magic was very well done. I couldn't tell how some of the tricks were done. And the medium, she knew things I don't know how she could have known unless she really was speaking with spirits. My nine year old son loved the show too! I'd definitely return, since every show will be a little different.

Fort Collins, Colorado
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 126 helpful votes
“Very professional performance”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

This show is well worth the ticket price. Very entertaining. Regional or perhaps national caliber. Fun audience participation. Classy and intimate venue.

Hot Springs Village
“Very classy!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Loved It!
From chatting with the gentleman in tails at the door to being seated individually with drinks available, it was very professionally produced. Very classy!
My husband, who is a skeptic, says Sean-Paul did things that were impossible to do, so therefore they didn't really happen! I, however, arrived knowing there was a message for me, and I received it. It was important to me. Thank you, Juliane.
Great showmanship. Still wondering what was illusion and what was real. You will see us again!

Branson, Missouri
“Fantastic! A Must-See!”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This show is wonderful! I went with my three closest friends and we left speechless! Sean-Paul and Julianne Faye are world class entertainers, they draw you in with their personalities and keep you entertained the entire time. The illusions are executed seamlessly and the atmosphere is intimate and cozy. It is a more intellectual, personal, and mesmorizing show than the traditional "magic show". In fact, to call this a "magic show" would be insulting, because it far exceeds that label. This is a family friendly show that will leave you in goosebumps. You may enter a skeptic, but you will leave questioning if what you saw was real or just a magical fantasy. I have seen this show a couple times and each time things are different, they don't just script the same answers or illusions. They have mastered their skill and will keep you wanting more! This show is at the top of my to-do list anytime I'm in Eureka Springs. Highly Reccomended :)

Visited September 2013
Plano, Texas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Had a Great Time - Quality Entertainment”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I am not going to give anything away, but this is an intimate parlour-type show with high audience interaction. Very engaging and well-done. Exceeded my expectations. Age appropriate for the whole family. Kept our attention every minute. We had a great time.

1 Thank TexasMDA