“Long night”
Review of Intrigue Theater

Intrigue Theater
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: When in Eureka Springs, travel back to the Victorian age and experience an evening of Mystery & Intrigue performed by an Illusionist & a Medium Featuring Special Guests from the other side! Now in it’s THIRD SEASON Intrigue Theater is a Live Theatrical show and one of the top rated attractions in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

The show was just okay. I was not impressed. You could tell how they did some of the tricks. The chairs were very hard and made for a long night.

1  Thank Kimberly C
theillusionist, Manager at Intrigue Theater, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for your response.

We are in the process of getting nicer chairs.

We are also aware that the show is longer than two hours - we are working to make appropriate adjustments.

Regarding you being able to figure out some of the tricks. There is alot more to the INTRIGUE EXPERIENCE than figuring things out. But alas - we can't please everyone's taste.

Thanks for coming

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I travel Eureka Springs, AR, at least once a year and besides a 10 year hiatus from Arkansas, I have been visiting Eureka for many, many years. This is the first time I have seen this show (it's been going on for 3 years from what I've read and heard). I happened to look up reviews for this show and believe me, the show lives up to the Hype! I am not even going to give you the details but this is the BEST money you will spend while you are visiting. The doors open 30 min. prior to the show but people start lining up an hour prior to the show. If you have tickets to the first two rows you will have 'reserved' seating anyway but you want to get there early so you can ensure parking as it is a smaller parking lot that is by the building. Bring an IPAD or something to watch if you get bored easily before the show and while you are waiting to get in line. I will definitely go watch the show EVERY time I visit from here on out as I hear each show is a bit different (and I can believe that because of the audience participation level and how that can be so different from night to night).

2  Thank mmmesser
Reviewed 10 November 2013

What a prefect way to spend Halloween night. The performance was truly outstanding and the atmosphere of the Crescent Moon Hotel put it over the top! The audience was limited and just the right size. Hope to attend again.

1  Thank Joe S
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Thinking we were just going to have a night in Eureka Springs, shopping, lounging and just relaxing I had remembered there was a local show, "Intrigue Theater". Not sure if it was still going I looked it up online at our hotels courtesy computer, to my amazement it was. We purchased tickets immediately having had to want to catch this event in the past we were finally going.. People, if you are planning a trip to Eureka Springs, Ar. get your tickets and make sure to see this show. I would highly recommend that you just plan a trip to Eureka just for the show as well. From the Illusions to the medium readings we sat in total awe. Absolutely the best show we have been to, and a message that came thru for us could have not been from any other source than spirit.. We will return many times more and taking our friends.. Iam still amazed at my stage experience, a reading that came thru and trying to figure out the spoons.

1  Thank russkee
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I enjoy magic shows and try to see them wherever I go. Until I got to a Eureka Springs, I thought the best were in Las Vegas. No more. The show was entirely new to me, except for the sawing the woman in half.. Several other guests and I, staying at the same hotel, tried in vain to figure out how they did it. No trap doors. No wires.just amazing magic and medium.
I was one of the "volunteers" from the audience up on the platform, a former church alter. I was on the spot to see any tricks. No hope. Magic
Anyone going anywhere near Eureka Springs must see this performance.
Gordon G. Arlington, VA