“OMG what fun!”
Review of Intrigue Theater

Intrigue Theater
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: When in Eureka Springs, travel back to the Victorian age and experience an evening of Mystery & Intrigue performed by an Illusionist & a Medium Featuring Special Guests from the other side! Now in it’s THIRD SEASON Intrigue Theater is a Live Theatrical show and one of the top rated attractions in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Such and fun and different show! Small audience and everyone was involved who wanted to be. The tickets were well worth the price. The illusionist is very talented and we left scratching our heads. "How'd he do that?"

There are newer reviews for Intrigue Theater

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I have been to Eureka Springs several times and I make a point to buy tickets for this amazing show! It sells out fairly fast so I advise anyone reading this to call in and book your tickets as early as possible. The VIP seats are definitely worth the few extra dollars because some of these illusions are so original you will want to be as close as possible to witness the nuance of these artists!

Highly recommended!

1  Thank Jessalyn P
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

The show was just okay. I was not impressed. You could tell how they did some of the tricks. The chairs were very hard and made for a long night.

1  Thank Kimberly C
theillusionist, Manager at Intrigue Theater, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for your response.

We are in the process of getting nicer chairs.

We are also aware that the show is longer than two hours - we are working to make appropriate adjustments.

Regarding you being able to figure out some of the tricks. There is alot more to the INTRIGUE EXPERIENCE than figuring things out. But alas - we can't please everyone's taste.

Thanks for coming

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I travel Eureka Springs, AR, at least once a year and besides a 10 year hiatus from Arkansas, I have been visiting Eureka for many, many years. This is the first time I have seen this show (it's been going on for 3 years from what I've read and heard). I happened to look up reviews for this show and believe me, the show lives up to the Hype! I am not even going to give you the details but this is the BEST money you will spend while you are visiting. The doors open 30 min. prior to the show but people start lining up an hour prior to the show. If you have tickets to the first two rows you will have 'reserved' seating anyway but you want to get there early so you can ensure parking as it is a smaller parking lot that is by the building. Bring an IPAD or something to watch if you get bored easily before the show and while you are waiting to get in line. I will definitely go watch the show EVERY time I visit from here on out as I hear each show is a bit different (and I can believe that because of the audience participation level and how that can be so different from night to night).

2  Thank mmmesser
Reviewed 10 November 2013

What a prefect way to spend Halloween night. The performance was truly outstanding and the atmosphere of the Crescent Moon Hotel put it over the top! The audience was limited and just the right size. Hope to attend again.

1  Thank Joe S