Picked this location from the positive reviews on Trip Advisor. The room was more than adequate and after a long hot motorcycle ride in 90 plus degree heat the pool was a refreshing break. The breakfast was typical continental, with enough selection to get you going in the morning. The only issues some may have is the distance from the actual downtown, about 2 miles. Also, if you want to eat something other than fast food, you should plan on being in a restaurant by 7, as most close by 8. This was good value when compared to other hotels in Eureka Springs. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the newest motels in town on Hwy 62 East, just one mile from the Great Passion Play, short drive to downtown and minutes away from attractions, music shows, gift shops, and restaurants. Features include 44 rooms, a large outdoor pool, a spacious breakfast Lobby, tour/ticket assistance and trolley stop at our driveway. Whether you stay for business or leisure, you will find clean comfortable rooms and friendly service along with a host of amenities. We also offer a 3 bedroom/2 bath guest cottage with a full kitchen, dining and living area. Across from us is a 24 hr convenience store, a walk-in clinic and a pharmacy. Whether you are staying for business or pleasure, you will enjoy our clean, comfortable rooms along with the friendly staff and many amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Regency Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Eureka Springs
- Super Eight Eureka Springs
- Eureka Springs Super 8
- Eureka Springs Super Eight