“Fantastic Hotel!”

Ranked #17 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Tulsa
“Fantastic Hotel!”
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Would recommend to anyone! VERY CLEAN rooms! Wonderful management! Incredibly accomodating! Will stay there every time we visit Eureka Springs!

Room Tip: Stay in the King room with Jacuzzi
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 23 April 2012

BELIEVE the reviews about the manager. I hoped for the best after reading online reviews. However I had booked through Hotwire "surprise" route and was locked in once I booked. When I arrived about 1 in the afternoon no one was there. Had to push the intercom button to get someone to come to the office.
When she saw that I booked through Hotwire I was actually lectured about it. Told it was no good to do that and I should book through her direct. She makes no money that way. WHAT? Then don't put it on Hotwire then. She asked me what I paid when she found out I only paid around $45 she was really upset.
I was then given keys that didn't work and was told rudely that i probably put them with my cell phone and that why they didn't work. (I have worked in a hotel with these keys and have never heard this) She then proceeded to very rudely tell my husband, when she brought us new keys,there was no smoking in the room. I'm guessing because she saw him smoke outside when we arrived. By the way the rooms do still smell like stale smoke despite being non smoking.
When we arrived back at the hotel in the evening there was no parking at all. We had to park in a non space in front of a dumpster at the opposite side of the hotel. My husband is disabled and had to walk the length of the hotel and upstairs. There was absolutely no handicapped parking to be found. How is that legal?
There are a lot of places in Eureka Springs that I'm sure will not lecture me and make me feel unwelcome.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank CiaraMarie01
Joplin, Missouri
Reviewed 3 November 2011

Kisum, the manager made this one of the best experiences I have had while traveling in a long time. She was very attentive to the needs and wants of her Customers, she was always helpful and very cheerful. She made the stay so very pleasant... I just can not say enough.
Also, there was coffee, cereal, bagels, organge juice, muffins... everything needed for a very relaxing morning out on the deck. The rooms were clean, fresh smelling, and very accomodating through her excellent customer service. She should be commended for her outstanding meeting and exceeding our expectations.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second level to the back are right off the deck which overlooks the wooded area
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
Dallas
Reviewed 11 October 2011

I was there for 1 or 2 nights, 2 years ago, to enjoy the fall folliage in Eureka Springs. I stayed at this Travelodge and was very suprised to see that this place is very clean. On the back, there's a wooden balcony (no roof) where you can sit back and relax and from there, you can look at the beautiful scenaries (pine trees, etc) which might be on the back of other neighbor inn/hotels too ? The staff was friendly. The breakfast has bagels which was enough for a very decent price (~40 to 50 ?). Overall, very excellent place to stay, much cheaper than in the downtown of Eureka Springs and it is close by to the downtown. Only 1 connecting room which is connected to another room and one of those room has the logan main bear character decoration which the kids love it.

Room Tip: If you have kids, ask for the decorated connected room (if you go for 2 rooms) which has a picture o...
  • Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Good value and the innkeeper really trys hard to make your stay enjoyable.

We found the room to be clean and in good condition. It's not new, probably a 70" vintage but has been updated. Select a back room for a quiet room that looks out over the trees.
The breakfast is not much, just cereal, rolls, juice and coffee, but Eureka Springs has great breakfast places you want to experience. We really enjoyed the Mud Street Cafe. Great food and a selection of super dessert, if so inclined.

The Innkeeper was always asking if everything was OK and was very helpful.

We would stay again.

Enjoy

Room Tip: The rooms on the back have a view of trees.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Check in went smmoth, the attendant was very friendly . The room was nice and clean,the only drawback was no shampoo.Would stay here again

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2011

The woman was nice who booked the rooms for our family. We had to utilize two rooms becuz our of our family of six. The children loved the POOL! My husband mentioned the kids loved the pool at the other hotel and lo and behold we got rooms right in front of the pool. This was excellent. We were happy and the girls were happy. We would and r talking about our next trip to Eureka Springs. We have at least two lodgings that we know r accomodating. Oh yeah we had more then enough pool towels and washcloths. Great place.

• Stayed July 2011