Eureka Springs is a surprisingly funky, fun art colony located in the Ozark Mountains in NW Arkansas. It's about an hour and 15 minute drive from the NW Arkansas (Fayetteville) regional airport.
The town is arranged on the side of the hills around the spring basins, so roads wind around the town and give it a lot of charm. The architecture is cool - stone and Victorian predominately - and the shops are fun to visit if you're looking for unique pieces or jewelry, art, and the like. There are some interesting options for accommodations, ranging from B&Bs to 1880s-era hotels, and there is plenty to do while there, including some interesting tours (underground, ghost, etc.), spas, and zip lines. The nearby Thorn Crown Chapel and Christ of the Ozarks/Passion Play are worth seeing as well.
If you're going to spend time in Arkansas, this is the place to go.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Ozarka Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Eureka Springs
- Travel Lodge Eureka Springs
- Eureka Springs Travelodge
- Eureka Springs Travel Lodge