“Nice find”

Ozarka Lodge
Ranked #17 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
“Nice find”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here July 21-23. The room was very nice and surprisingly clean. The lady that works the desk was polite and made sure that my visit was a great experience. I will definitely consider thos motel for my next trip to Eureka Springs.

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Chip A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Booked Friday morning for Saturday night stay. Two hours later called to cancel and was told they needed 48 hour notice so decided to stay anyway. Arrived at 745pm to find credit card had been charged at 620pm. Killed two spiders in the room. Also, lost 75 cents in vending machine. When we told the manager she said "oh, it's a pepsi machine". Only enjoyable part was the view from the back deck.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Brent H
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I walked in office I was greeted by the office clerk, gave her my name and she said welcome, then was given my room keys, I asked about the pool and the hot tub. This is one reason we wanted to stay here ( the hot tub) online booking says it has apool and a hot tub, i found out the hot tubs are for rooms that rent for $79 , the clerk started talking fast , also I have some hearing lose. She looked at a guy that worked there, told him to explain about the hot tubs, he told me the same thing, needless to say we have marked the Travelodge off for future visits. If you book online you expect to get what they say, Dennis from siloam

• Stayed July 2014
Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My daughter and I recently stayed here. We were visiting my sister and brother-in-law who own a business in Eureka Springs. The first day we stayed at the hotel, I had a sweater stolen from my room. I spoke with the owner who did not investigate but instead offered to stay with the cleaning crew the next day. I continued to look for my sweater with no luck, knowing I had left it in the room, and the owner never acted as if she asked the cleaning crew about it. Two nights later when my daughter and I returned to our room, we found our balcony door completely open. Anybody could have entered from the balcony, which was on the back of the hotel, without anyone seeing and taken our personal effects or worse. When I confronted the owner the next morning she would not take ownership of any of the situations and only refunded me that nights stay. I told her we were leaving early because I did not feel safe at her hotel. Do not stay here, she does not deserve to be in business.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Angela F
Hatfield, Indiana
Reviewed 29 June 2014

When our church group arrived at the travel lodge in eureka springs we got to our rooms and found a dead bug on the bed not sure if it was a bed bug or not looked horrible. Others found hair and a blood stain on the sheets. The owner our pastor spoke to was rude and said we were lieing when we showed her everything and the help didn't seem like much help at all trying to get out fast before other work was needed. We had to call the police and ended up at the best Western where the service was excellent and the people were great. Overall I will never be staying at this hotel or any travel lodge because of this experience. I truely hope no one else has this experience.

Room Tip: Dont stay here
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Tabby C
Independence, Missouri
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Hotel was clean, lots of room and everything worked. Staff was friendly and accommodating.
Sitting right at junction of hwy 62 and 23. Was centrally located and easy to find.
The only problem I had was the internet was nonexistent. They had a weak signal or none at all.
Mentioned it to the front desk. They reset their module but still nothing.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family