“Great Surprise!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

I'm not a big BBQ fan however this restaurant had a few twists to your normal BBQ. I had the chicken Cuban sandwich-YUM!! I love unique food which is a rare commodity at most BBQ places. I'll visit again and tell others!

Reviewed 18 July 2013

The food was horrible. It tasted like BBQ someone baked in their oven. My husband and I both were very disappointed in the quality of the food. The staff was pleasant, but the atmosphere itself was lacking. We will likely not ever eat here again.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Bubba's has excellent pulled pork sandwiches, and the atmosphere is very pleasant, nothing fancy, but is comfortable and a pleasant place to eat. I've been here a couple times with family, and we will return.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

My wife and I ate here on June 10th 2013. The place is easy to find on the main strip in town and the food and portions were great!!! I loved the onion rings and the beef brisket was great and plenty of it, and the fresh cut fries were super good. We will be sure to eat here again on our next visit.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

My husband and I ate here 17 years ago and thought it would be fun to take our kids if it was still in business. Thankfully it was! Good BBQ at a reasonable price. Fun decor. While waiting to use the restroom I noticed an article on the wall about the owner of Bubbas and Ermilios being cousins. Cooking runs strong in these families!