“Best massages ever!”

Bella Vista, Arkansas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Best massages ever!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We were in Eureka for a late Valentines weekend away. I found the Gryphons Roost online when looking for a place to book a couples massage. I sent an email and got an extremely prompt and awesome reply from the owner Stephanie. She is amazing. She's all about customer service and getting you what you need and what works best for you. Her customer service is exceptional! I'm a business owner myself so it always thrills me to find another owner so involved. The massages were out of this world. We have so many massage options in northwest Arkansas but this place hands down is the best in the region. The girls focused on our specific needs and aches and pains. The stress just melted away and Laura was the first masseuse to ever work the knots out of my shoulders without about killing me. The hot stone sampling us completely worth it as is the deep tissue (if you need it). You get a full hour here for the hour massage. So many spas deduct your changing time, etc. but not here. It's truly a full hour they work on you. Highly highly highly recommend this place! We will be making frequent drives from Bella Vista just for the massages.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank tnorwood00

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best massage and spa anywhere!!”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

I had facial and massage. I felt like all my stress, aches and pains just begin to melt away. A couple times I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep!! Very friendly staff and reasonably priced. Recommend this spa above all others.

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Massage in Years”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This cute little boutique has more to offer than just retail therapy! Absolutely the best massage I have had in years. I got a facial/massage treatment and it was an amazing experience. The staff worked well to make sure by the time I left any knots I had were gone. After a long drive to Eureka Springs I needed a good massage to work out all of the stiffness.

Visited July 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Royal treatment; Alleviated back pain”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I set my parents up with a couple's massage with Stephanie several weeks in advance. Being from out of town and not knowing the area or business, I wasn't sure what kind of experience they would get. But Stephanie was absolutely wonderful to work with. She recalled all the details I'd given her weeks prior to my parents' appointment, including date, time, agreed price, likes and dislikes. My parents absolutely LOVED their experience and my father says his back trouble, which has been with him for 25- 30 years, feels immensely better and he says it's perhaps the best massage he has ever had. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Visited March 2013
Bentonville, Arkansas
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very personalized spa experience with a shop featuring repurposed or sustainable merchandise.”
Reviewed 18 May 2012 via mobile

Stephanie set my friends and me up with our own unique services. They were very accommodating considering we called the same day for appointments. Most of us walked out with purchases from the shop and ALL of us left feeling refreshed and renewed. Much more personable than some of the other spas I have attended.