“wonderful experience”

The Inn at Rose Hall Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 68 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We enjoyed our stay at The Inn at Rose Hill. It was quiet, cozy and romantic. Breakfast was delicious and the town was unique and fun. We parked the car at the Inn and walked downtown, to the crescent hotel, and saw most of the springs on foot. This trip was a wonderful way to celebrate our anniversary.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This was a lovely bed and breakfast. Accommodation were nice. We had two rooms; one was great large double shower and balcony, the other had a retrofitted shower in a tub-shower curtain sticking to you the entire time and no balcony. The breakfast was served at 0900 in the dinning room off the kitchen. It would have been nice to had some option to the breakfast time. Loading the dishwasher while we were still eating was a little tacky. Everything was very clean.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a balcony and fixed shower.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My husband and I were traveling to a family wedding from Texas, and needed to find a spot to stay before proceeding to Illinois. We were so lucky to have found this inn! We have stayed in inns in many states, and several countries. The innkeeper was gracious and knowledgable about the area. Breakfast was divine, and not rushed . One of the cleanest places we have ever stayed. Would recommend for anyone.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I found this B&B thanks to other TA reviews and I'm glad I did! Such a lovely location! Close enough we were able to walk into downtown but far enough out you were surrounding by trees and nature. We stayed in the Grand Tiffany Tower. It was wonderful! Such a comfortable bed and beautiful stained glass windows to let in the sunrise each morning. The room also had a small fridge that we kept well stocked with bottled water and drinks (a must if you're doing all that walking around!). All of the other rooms looked lovely as well but the tower was perfect for our stay.

Rita and Zoie were excellent and so professional! They had many great recommendations for places to visit or eat at in town and around the area. Zoie told great stories during breakfast as well. Oh, the breakfasts! They're very tasty and served at 9:00, conversation with your fellow guests optional but enjoyable. If you're able to, hit up the kitchen for a helping of fresh baked cookies! Very good and homemade.

The garden out back was lovely and provided a great place to watch squirrels and birds during breakfast and throughout the day. The décor is tasteful and homelike. Noises from other guests minimal. I would love to stay here again or at any other properties Zoie and her daughter run.

Room Tip: If light bothers you while you sleep I would not recommend this room. However if you love to watch...
Reviewed 24 May 2014

This inn is not only super adorable but also run very professionally. These ladies know how to make you feel welcome. Great rooms (we occupied three), jacuzzi and top quality toiletries, superior bed linens, fantastic breakfast, great company and a charming garden. Oh, and heavenly freshly baked cookies! Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon and loved it!!!! The rooms were immaculate and comfortable; nicer than anything I have stayed in at a hotel. We loved that there was a mini-fridge for cokes and water. Reta also made the most delicious cookies which are baked daily and set out for you to enjoy throughout the day. Breakfast is served daily at 9 a.m. and is scrumptious! I still look at the clock at 9 a.m. and wish I was eating at The Inn. The location was great also. It was literally minutes away from everything. We walked most of the time and drove occasionally to the historic downtown area. Zoe had so many suggestions for us on places to eat and things to do. We took each suggestion and had a wonderful time. She is very knowledgeable about Eureka Springs. My husband and I definitely plan on coming back to The Inn at Rose Hall. I cannot say enough nice things about it. Thank you Zoe and Reta!

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

This was such a cute place. We were lucky enough to see every room and they were all so nice. I would stay in any one of them. It was in a nice quiet area but a very short walk to the busy downtown. My only complaint was that the shower was over our jacuzzi tub and it was awkward trying to turn on the water and fix the spray and so forth. If I'm able to visit again, next time I will book a suite with separate shower and jacuzzi.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple