“Memorable wedding experience”

Ranked #10 of 68 Eureka Springs B&B and Inns
dallas,texas
“Memorable wedding experience”
Reviewed 19 March 2007

My husband Kenneth and I were married on March 17, 2007 by Zoie the Innkeeper at the Inns at Rose Hall. The accomodations were perfect, private and inviting. The breakfast was as aesthetically pleasing to the eyes as it was to the pallet. Kenneth especially appreciated the "little goodies" that you were sure to find downstairs in the pantry. Zoies' choice of wedding vows were perfect. Her support staff Rita and Kathy were as professional and personable as Zoie. The entire experience was great. There were other couples there but the staff made us feel as if it was all for us! I would recommend the Inn for anyone wanting a private wedding or just a romantic getaway. My husband and I plan to visit again soon!

• Liked — room/breakfst
  • Disliked — location(winding hills-no reflection on in)
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
jimgottude
Reviewed 7 March 2007

My wife and I stayed in this wonderful B&B and were thrilled with everything. Zoie made our stay perfect, she made are vow renewal ceremony perfect, and the breakfast she creates, is well, perfect. ZOIE ROCKS!!! The bed was wonderful, I slept through the whole night and I never did that before when staying away from home. The decor and the inn were impeccable and the staff was kind and pampered us every minute. When I mentioned I wanted a massage, Zoie was on the phone and had us appointments for massages before I blinked. The chocolates, brownies, cookies, and other snacks were sinfully delicious. If you get a chance, you must go and let Zoie take of you right!!!

• Liked — Overall comfort
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 12 May 2006

I loved the house it was very nice, great bed, lovely courtyard, good chocolates and snacks. I was really dissapointed in the actual breakfast.. Our 1st breakfast consisted of muffins and a dish of scrambled eggs with rotel and a sausage on top.
The next day was a french toast casserole thing with almonds. It was better but definatly not what you expect from a 4 star rated B&B.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2006

This was the best B&B in all of Eureka Springs! We stayed 2 nights in the camelot room. It was a small cozy room with a balacony overlooking the courtyard.The weather this last week-end was warm so it was the best room! The jacuzzi was great and the amenities made all the difference. This is the only place to stay in Eureka Springs and did I mention the breakfast! I can still taste how delicious it all was!
We left our car parked at the Inn and walked it. I guess all those calories got burned off!!!

• Stayed March 2006
Reviewed 26 March 2006

We were married at The Inn at Rose Hall. Zoie did the ceramony and she made it as though she had known us forever. The stay at the Inn was wonderful. We had truffles by our bed every night and the fire place on. The breakfast she made for us was wonderful and every night she baked us some goodies. I could not asked for a better wedding or honeymoon.

• Stayed March 2006
Reviewed 21 September 2005

My husband and I got married in Tulsa, Ok and honeymooned there. It was a very pleasant experience. Very cozy, and homelike. The innkeepers were very nice and all recommendations for restaurants and places to see were perfect. We met 3 other couples there. It was great. Will be back for our 1 year anniversary. Wouldn't stay any other place. Wonderful.

• Stayed September 2005
Reviewed 18 January 2005

This was the second time we visisted Eureka Springs and on a referral stayed at the Inn at Rose Hall. This absolutely made our trip wonderful. The grace of the innkeeper was beyond what we expected - she was so down to earth, informative, and helpful.
The atmosphere of her accomodations are at once homey and elegant . Each room provides incredilbe privacy, so that you actually feel as though you are in your own private oasis. While we were there the innkeeper had a wedding that she held - having made the cake and flower arrangements herself to boot! Yet we did not feel in the least overwhelmed with those guests, our privacy and sense of peace was not at all invaded.
I would highly suggest that anyone traveling through this sweet town for the night or staying for special occasions check out the wonderful charm of Inn at Rose Hall and the true grace of its Innkeeper.