“Way exceeded my expectations”
Review of Great Passion Play

Great Passion Play
More attraction details
Owner description: Performed from May through October, The Great Passion Play in Eureka Springs, Arkansas is "America's #1 Attended Outdoor Drama." Since 1968, the Play has been seen by over 7.7 Million people from all over the world. The Play is performed beneath the night sky by a cast of around 150 actors and many live animals as well. Our hope and prayer is to make the Scriptures come alive! THE BIBLE MUSEUM is open every day except Sunday, 10:00am until 5:00pm. On days of Play performances, the Museum is open until 8:00pm (7:00pm after Labor Day). SACRED ARTS MUSEUM - Open every day before the Play from 11:00am - 8:00pm (after Labor Day until 7:00pm). Non-play days by appointment. THE HOLY LAND TOUR - a two-and-a-half-hour to three-hour guided tour. Guests are transported back in time as they walk through a full-sized replica of the East Jerusalem Gate and Marketplace to Biblically inspired exhibits which include Moses' Tabernacle in the Wilderness, Bethlehem Inn and the Nativity, the Upper Room, the Garden Tomb, the Walk with Peter, and other exhibits which depict life in Bible times. All exhibits have been researched archaeologically and historically for authenticity. Tours run on day of Play performances from 12:00pm-4:00pm. There is walking at each stop. The longest time walking at any one stop is approximately thirty minutes. During days the Play is not performed, we also have special guided tours of the Holy Land, backstage area, and lunch. These tours happen throughout the year every day but Sunday. Advanced reservations are required for these off-season tours.
Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Way exceeded my expectations”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We did the total experience pass and the backstage tour. I am not exaggerating when I say the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome, even arranging for us to have a special backstage tour when we missed it due to a time change (it was at the end of the season). It was amazing to see everything, the backstage segment was definitely my favorite. My five year old loved all of it, even got to pet and feed the animals. Highly recommended. The production and enormity of it is amazing.

3 Thank Jen C

Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Great family visits”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Our family really enjoyed visiting Passion Play. We will be back next July with our church when our church visits Eureka Springs.

Longview, Texas
“Don't miss it!!!!!”
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

My life long friend and I went to the Passion Play during our recent visit to Eureka Springs. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Every seat had an exceptional view of the show and the way that each scene had its on setting made it so easy to follow. Awesome portrayal of the life of Jesus Christ. We will be back and bring friends!

Dardanelle, Arkansas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best Play Around”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We attended the Great Passion Play for our second time and highly recommend you see it at lease 2 times. We learned more our second time and could retain more of the life of our Jesus.
I will return this spring to take the complete tour. I talked with some folks that took the tour and now realize all we missed.The Staff and all the actors are of the most friendly and helpful people we have ever met They truly go the extra mile to make everything for you pleasing and comfortable.Don't let this play pass you by. Blessing to all at the Play.
Bill & Louise

Hurst, Texas, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent-Great Passion Play”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Fantastic-fast pace-action packed-well worth visiting but take warm clothes if the weather is cold.
They were Biblically correct in their deplication.

1 Thank Mar L