“AWESOME VIEW OF BEAVER LAKE!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Eureka Springs
Pointe West Resort Motel
Ranked #7 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I visit Eureka Springs every year sometimes twice a year and there is no place I had rather stay than Pointe West. Great atmosphere and beautiful views of the lake.The people who run the motel are wonderful, friendly people that will help you in anyway possible. I cant imagine staying anywhere else. The view of the lake is just breath taking no matter what room you get. The beds are comfortable, the room is always clean and its just an all around GREAT motel. The prices are very reasonable. Your not too far from town. I give the motel an A++++ I hope to get back there very soon. You wont find a better motel around with those beautiful views of the hills and the lake. I highly reccommend it.

Room Tip: All the rooms have an excellent view but I prefer the top rooms. There is not a bad room in the mote...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Pamela N
Bruce F, Manager at Pointe West Resort Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2013

Hi Miss Pam! just wanted to say "Thanks" having you here with us is always a delight. I know you will be back this fall, but we can hardly wait! Take care....remember you are in our thoughts and prayers as you travel this most difficult time in your life.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Back again! Easy place to enjoy the view and relax! Had my family meet me in AR as it was a great "half way" location. We had wonderful service... Cute rooms... My grandma's room was decorated in Marilyn Monroe/ movie themed, my aunt and uncle's room was the cowboy themed room and mine was a really cute camping themed room with a big bed and a little camping cot... Our rooms had microwave, fridge, and coffee pot.... Was able to bring home leftovers from DeVitos in town and eat the next night. Thank you again for your hospitality and wonderful view! I'm sure ill see you again this year!

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank EuroEri

Just wanted to take a moment to "Thank You" for sharing your vacation with us here at Pointe West. It is always a pleasure to see you and we were so excited to see your beautiful to the family. Looking forward to seeing you again.....

Reviewed 22 March 2013

I've stayed at Pointe West twice and both times have been phenomenal. The rooms are clean and you can tell the owners take pride in their business. They offer a variety of rooms and each one has a spectacular view of the lake. I've stayed on the upper and bottom floors of Pointe West, both were comfortable, yet had different decor. The top floor has balconies with garden chairs while the first floor has red patio chairs and tables. Obviously the second floor gives a better view of the lake, and the bottom floor is better for socializing.

I really appreciated the owners respect for my privacy as they placed us about 4-5 rooms away from other guests. The grounds are tranquil and calming and offer a quiet night's sleep. Downtown Eureka Springs is about 25 minutes away, but it's worth it. There's a gas station on your way into town and you get to leave all the noise, traffic and limited parking behind you when you come back to Pointe West.

The rooms I had both had a refrigerator and microwave, which was really great for leftovers and water bottles we didn't drink on the way. The TV has limited stations, which wasn't a problem for me since the view outside the door was better than anything that could have been on at the time. Also, there isn't free Wi-Fi in the rooms, which may be a problem for some. However, I was still able to access the Internet using my phone. While in the room, I kept picking up "Mad Hat Ruby" and the realty business next door but both were password protected.

Overall, I would absolutely recommend Pointe West to family and friends. The service is excellent, the rooms are clean, and the view is breathtaking.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Laura H
Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed there this weekend for our anniversary and were extremely pleased in every aspect! They provided wonderful hospitality and went above and beyond to make sure our experience was amazing. The view is breathtaking, very peaceful and relaxing. It was second to none, and we will definitely be staying there again in the near future.

• Stayed: February 2013
Bruce F, Manager at Pointe West Resort Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2013

Hi, we wanted to take a moment to say "Thank You" for choosing Pointe West as your anniversary destination. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and are looking forward to seeing you in the future. Again, Thank You and Happy Anniversary!

Reviewed 4 February 2013

Beautiful location to give you sunsets like nowhere else. The folks there have always been so kind. They are reason enough to go to Eureka. and the rooms are simple but always clean. Located a nice scenic drive away from downtown. Its the perfect location to kick your boots off while in paradise.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank alee1984
Reviewed 9 January 2013 via mobile

Best view and sunset for the price. Seen a fox and 3 deer in the back yard which was cool. Jacuzzi in the room toped it off. Excellent. The staff was very helpful and friendly......... john m New Orleans

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank firefighter87
Reviewed 20 November 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Pointe West Resort Motel in November. We LOVED it and will definitely be back. The rooms were cozy, clean and comfortable, the view is amazing and the hosts were incredibly helpful. It's a great weekend getaway!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple