“I love the view.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Eureka Springs
Pointe West Resort Motel
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
“I love the view.”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I stayed here for two nights and had an enjoyable stay. The view is stunning. The staff is friendly, the towels are soft. Watching deer at night and hummingbirds flying was exciting and the sunsets were great.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Mellen93

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Senath, MO
Reviewed 25 May 2013

VERY impressed with the view of Beaver Lake! The rooms were nice and clean. LOVED the decorations in the room. The ones that run the place were great and very friendly. Would love to stay there again. VERY RELAXING!

Room Tip: There is no bad rooms here. All have good views of the lake!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank Kerry151
Independence
Reviewed 5 May 2013

We just got back from a 2 night stay at this motel. We picked it because our son in law, daughter and grandson were going down for the son in law and grandson to get certified to dive. It ended up that their family stayed there also and we were all so impressed! Some places say view of the lake and you can hardly see anything. This place has an awesome view of the lake from every room! Nice decks and patios with every room, nice pool and a great place to have a fire (wish we would have had time) with chairs, logs and even a saddle to sit on. Our room was cowboy décor and was decorated so cute. I loved it! Also enjoyed that they had hummingbird feeders hanging and the hummingbirds were everywhere! We ate breakfast at the motel both mornings and when we were talking as a family about what we had enjoyed there my 10 year old grandson added "and the people"! The couple running the motel had been so nice and we had enjoyed talking to them so much! When I am able to go back to Eureka Springs again I will be staying here for sure!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank amggrandma
Marmaduke
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I visit Eureka Springs every year sometimes twice a year and there is no place I had rather stay than Pointe West. Great atmosphere and beautiful views of the lake.The people who run the motel are wonderful, friendly people that will help you in anyway possible. I cant imagine staying anywhere else. The view of the lake is just breath taking no matter what room you get. The beds are comfortable, the room is always clean and its just an all around GREAT motel. The prices are very reasonable. Your not too far from town. I give the motel an A++++ I hope to get back there very soon. You wont find a better motel around with those beautiful views of the hills and the lake. I highly reccommend it.

Room Tip: All the rooms have an excellent view but I prefer the top rooms. There is not a bad room in the mote...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Pamela N
Bruce F, Manager at Pointe West Resort Motel, responded to this review, 28 March 2013
Hi Miss Pam! just wanted to say "Thanks" having you here with us is always a delight. I know you will be back this fall, but we can hardly wait! Take care....remember you are in our thoughts and prayers as you travel this most difficult time in your life.
Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

Back again! Easy place to enjoy the view and relax! Had my family meet me in AR as it was a great "half way" location. We had wonderful service... Cute rooms... My grandma's room was decorated in Marilyn Monroe/ movie themed, my aunt and uncle's room was the cowboy themed room and mine was a really cute camping themed room with a big bed and a little camping cot... Our rooms had microwave, fridge, and coffee pot.... Was able to bring home leftovers from DeVitos in town and eat the next night. Thank you again for your hospitality and wonderful view! I'm sure ill see you again this year!

Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank EuroEri
Just wanted to take a moment to "Thank You" for sharing your vacation with us here at Pointe West. It is always a pleasure to see you and we were so excited to see your beautiful to the family. Looking forward to seeing you again.....
Oklahoma City
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I've stayed at Pointe West twice and both times have been phenomenal. The rooms are clean and you can tell the owners take pride in their business. They offer a variety of rooms and each one has a spectacular view of the lake. I've stayed on the upper and bottom floors of Pointe West, both were comfortable, yet had different decor. The top floor has balconies with garden chairs while the first floor has red patio chairs and tables. Obviously the second floor gives a better view of the lake, and the bottom floor is better for socializing.

I really appreciated the owners respect for my privacy as they placed us about 4-5 rooms away from other guests. The grounds are tranquil and calming and offer a quiet night's sleep. Downtown Eureka Springs is about 25 minutes away, but it's worth it. There's a gas station on your way into town and you get to leave all the noise, traffic and limited parking behind you when you come back to Pointe West.

The rooms I had both had a refrigerator and microwave, which was really great for leftovers and water bottles we didn't drink on the way. The TV has limited stations, which wasn't a problem for me since the view outside the door was better than anything that could have been on at the time. Also, there isn't free Wi-Fi in the rooms, which may be a problem for some. However, I was still able to access the Internet using my phone. While in the room, I kept picking up "Mad Hat Ruby" and the realty business next door but both were password protected.

Overall, I would absolutely recommend Pointe West to family and friends. The service is excellent, the rooms are clean, and the view is breathtaking.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Laura H
Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed there this weekend for our anniversary and were extremely pleased in every aspect! They provided wonderful hospitality and went above and beyond to make sure our experience was amazing. The view is breathtaking, very peaceful and relaxing. It was second to none, and we will definitely be staying there again in the near future.

• Stayed February 2013
Bruce F, Manager at Pointe West Resort Motel, responded to this review, 19 February 2013
Hi, we wanted to take a moment to say "Thank You" for choosing Pointe West as your anniversary destination. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and are looking forward to seeing you in the future. Again, Thank You and Happy Anniversary!