Hidden Acres
1905 Basin Park Hotel(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$116
Ozarka Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$67
Best Western Eureka Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$98
BestWestern.com
Quality Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$90
QualityInn
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$103
BestWestern.com
US$177
US$172
US$198
US$183
Regency Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$67
Wanderoo Lodge(Eureka Springs)
US$71
US$56
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$62
All reviewswedding experiencestress freehot tubprivate ceremonycouple who runanniversary packagemy husband and idebbiehostsbouquettubsmarriagecabin
Reviewed 31 January 2011

The cottages were very nice, extremely clean and loved the Jacuzzi. The wedding service was very well done Debbie performed our service and she made it a reverent and touching experience. They are true professionals esp. with the photography. All the photos and the video of the service were included in the package. No hidden charges or surprises. The private jacuzzi is right through the back door of the cottage and is entirely fenced-in and covered to provide complete privacy. The cottage had all the comforts seems they thought of everything. So glad we came.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HappilyMarried40
Reviewed 29 June 2010

I just want to start out with Charlie and Debbie are AMAZING. They did everything that I asked for and more and I was a very nervous bride but Debbie made it all better . It was the wedding I always dreamed about and more! the flowers and the setting for the wedding was so beautiful and thats not to mention the pictures that Charlie took No Bride or Groom could have asked for More .... Debbie and Charlie worked as a team and did a wonderful job making our wedding come out just how I dreamed it would .So if you are planning a wedding go see Charlie and Debbie ... Besides that their cottages are the cleanest and the hot tub was great .....Thanks again Debbie and Charlie

Mr. & Mrs. Scott Martin

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank mis_priss1969
Reviewed 13 November 2009

Debi and Charlie made our wedding and weekend perfect!! Debi took care of everything, so stress free. The cottages were immaculate and everything you could need was provided. The ceremony was perfect, the photography was amazing!! Debi and Charlie cracked us up with their stories and interaction with each other!!! The breakfast delivered to our cottage was amazing... Definately would recommend Hidden Acres to others.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lovetraveling61
Reviewed 19 July 2009

My husband and I were married on July 11, 2009 at Hidden Acres. Everything was STRESS FREE! The wedding was Absolutely Beautiful. Our Pictures were AMAZING! They treated us like Royalty! You definitely get More for your money! Very affordable Eloping package. We received our wedding pictures, memory stick, photo album, dvd of ceremony, all in about 3 days from returning home. We have 60+ pictures that are Absolutely breathtaking! I am so happy with the whole experience. Couldn't ask for a better place to have had our wedding! We received so many things - pictures, photo album, crystal goblets, cake, unity candle, fresh flowers, dvd of ceremony, professional pictures, prints of our pictures as well as a cd and memory card with a release to print... the list goes on and on. If you are looking for a place to elope....This is the place!
My husbands family went with us-so we had 7 people attend, and the facility was very accomodating!
Deborah made an Incredible Breakfast and personally delivered to our cottage the morning after our wedding! Each cottage is spacious and has their own private hot tub!
We will definitely return for our anniversary!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mrsplumley
Reviewed 30 April 2009

Planning a wedding from half a world away was difficult. The couple that run "A Wedding at Hidden Acres" took all the stress out of the equation. The wedding package we chose did not include accommodation (so please be mindful of , however we had thought about it. In retrospect it may have been nice, but I had this notion to get married in one place and honeymoon elsewhere in Eureka Springs (just because I had never been there before).

My new husband continues to comment about how I planned everything perfectly, but I keep saying, I just chose the places - the good folk at Hidden Acres did the bulk of it. One of the reasons I chose Hidden Acres for the wedding venue was that they included professional photography as part of the package. If you do some research, hiring a professional photographer is pretty pricy. As we were on a budget, due to me relocating from New Zealand, we had to be realistic. The team at Hidden Acres organised my flowers (my husband did not want any) and coordinating colours. I'm not a big fan of cake, but I loved the cake we did have and we have the remainder frozen for our first anniversary.

The couple that run Hidden Acres are very professional. From ceremony, to photographs, to the toasting ceremony afterward, we were taken care of.

My parents, who travelled from New Zealand especially for the wedding, said it was a beautiful ceremony. Everybody that attended it agreed. It was a relatively intimate wedding within a manageable budget, especially during an uncertain economic future.

Absolutely romantic, professional and we WILL be renewing our vows there.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple