“Breath taking”

St. Elizabeth's Catholic Church
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Historical Catholic church. Stained glass, beautiful statues. brought back many child hood memories.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Took many pictures of the statues, architecture, gardens, and my kids enjoying them (19, 16, 10). The gift store was interesting and had neat things. HUGE disappointment that the chapel was locked - the gift store clerk said it should be open and didn't know why it wasn't. Didn't get to see inside. :(

Reviewed 11 August 2014

okay, but nothing very exiting...tough to get into the building...has good history...needs tons of repair...very musty...not good for someone walking on a cane...

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Each time we stay at the Crescent, we take the short walk down to this beautiful church. The last time we went, it had just rained and my daughter took the most beautiful pictures of flowers. The gardens are so lovely. We like to go sit in the evening and just enjoy the silence and beauty of it. I don't remember going to a place that felt more serene. Such peacefulness! I'm looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Wonderful arches and serene gardens with the statues of Jesus and his journey with the cross. My sister went in and her emotions over took her. I left her in peace to be with God in his place of worship. The church has a wonderful gift shop with a great staff, or maybe it was nuns running it. They are needing donations for their church tower to be repaired. We even asked if the church had someone that could come and cleanse my sisters new property purchased in Eagle Rock, they gave us the number to call. I made several visits to the church in the three days I was there to take photos and walk in the gardens and just take a moment to enjoy the beautiful mountains surrounding the church in the background. Awe inspiring.