We booked reservations at Basin and they didn't have it. We went looking for another hotel. This one is right on the main street. We got a room over looking the main area of Eureka Springs, with a outdoor exit right by are room. It has wide screen TV's, red velvet couch and a huge bathroom in our rooms, robes included. The staff was great and friendly. The breakfast was fresh and a mus if you didn't have breakfast plans. The room as clean and had great charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Orleans Hotel & Spa is comprised of twenty-one guest units, eighteen of which are full suites. Our deluxe guest rooms are completely renovated, and each features the work of a different local artist, LCD TVs with DVD players, free movie rental, complimentary drinks, and much more. In the Lobby there is the Suchness Spa and Annie's Boutique. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The New Orleans Hotel And Spa
- The New Orleans Hotel Eureka Springs
- New Orleans Hotel
- New Orleans Eureka Springs