An associate and I stayed at the hotel for one night in late August, 2012 during a business trip. We had two king rooms, both with jacuzzi tubs. Both rooms were large and offered all of the conveniences, including coffee maker, small refrigerator (with complimentary soft drinks), flat screen TV, and a nice sitting area. This building was built in the late 1800's and while it is clearly an "old" structure, that is a huge part of the charm. Everything was extremely clean and the bed was very comfortable. We were on the second floor. The staff was really helpful and friendly - they pointed us to an excellent restaurant for dinner and breakfast; both within walking distance. The restaurant, Local Flavor, was outstanding. Some of the town's great shops are just next door to the hotel and the hotel is in the center of the main downtown area. Parking in Eureka Springs can be a bit of a challenge, but this hotel has a unloading/loading zone directly out front and the desk clerk parks your car in the rear of the hotel and gets it for you when you need it. No need to climb up and down the stairs to the parking area. Both of us were impressed with our rooms and the service. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are visiting the downtown area of Eureka Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Orleans Hotel & Spa is comprised of twenty-one guest units, eighteen of which are full suites. Our deluxe guest rooms are completely renovated, and each features the work of a different local artist, LCD TVs with DVD players, free movie rental, complimentary drinks, and much more. In the Lobby there is the Suchness Spa and Annie's Boutique. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The New Orleans Hotel And Spa
- The New Orleans Hotel Eureka Springs
- New Orleans Hotel
- New Orleans Eureka Springs