“Best hotel stay in Eureka springs”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Eureka Springs
The New Orleans Hotel
Ranked #15 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Have stayed at this hotel a few times now. They are consistently awesome
! Rooms are spacious, very clean and wonderful victorian decour. All staff is friendly, helpful and make you feel right at home. Valet parking ends that chore of trying to find a parking space downtown during peak season and events. Close to all hot club venues and shopping. Awesome balcony overlooking spring st. Loved my stay. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: King deluxe room is best for the money. Balcony access, jacuzzi for two, mini fridge, microwave and...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cindynewman2013

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Nice hotel. We got the larger room and were very happy with it. Comfortable beds, nice tub. Walking distance to all the action in Eureka Springs. Coffee, juice, fruit and muffins in the morning. Wonderful staff.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

After reading lots of positive reviews, decided to check this place out. The staff are friendly and helpful. The hotel was built in 1892 so keep that in mind when you notice the unlevel floors. Staircases and all floors creak. You will hear the people above you and around you. The band played until midnight on Saturday in the lounge under the hotel. If you are a light sleeper, you are going to hate this place. The bed is hard and not even remotely comfortable. If historic buildings and rooms are your thing you may love this place but for what we paid for the room we wish we could have rented a cabin or treehouse but they were all booked for the weekend we were here.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank djones680
Reviewed 26 September 2013

My husband and I had not been to Eureka Springs for 28 years. My parents loved to go and we decided that we needed to revisit after so long. I looked at tripadvisor and found wonderful reviews for the New Orleans and so I called to see if a room was available. The lady I spoke with was so friendly and helpful and got us all set up. I called a few days later and asked about something special I could do for my husbands birthday and the gentleman I spoke with was just as wonderful. He said there was an on-site baker that was great and suggested a nice champange. They called the day of our arrival to make sure they had the room set up for the "surprise". The room was lovely and enormous and was well-renovated (hotel built in 1892.) It had lovely old pieces of furniture and a comfy king-sized (new, not 1892) mattress. There was a jacuzzi for two and great cozy robes. The staff treated us like family from the moment we walked in. The only downside was that we were on the 3rd floor and there isnt an elevator, but they carried our luggage up for us and anytime we went out brought our car around and then reparked it. If I had any purchases from the local area, I would just drop them by and they would keep them at the front desk for me until we returned. I can't say enough good things about the New Orleans. Beautiful, comfortable , clean and friendly.

Room Tip: Room 115 is on the top floor, view of the town is great and it is enormous!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank heifer50
Reviewed 8 September 2013

This was our first stay in Eureka Springs, and I don't think we could have found a better place. The staff was very friendly and gave great restaurant and bar recommendations. The location was fabulous-right in the middle of all the downtown shops and restaurants- convenient walking distance to just about everything. The room was fairly spacious for a historic hotel, well-maintained, and clean. The only small negative from my stay was that the music from the club located right under the hotel carried up into our room (on the 2nd floor). It was annoying, but not so obnoxious that I couldn't fall asleep.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Hello, I am a frequent visitor to Eureka.
This is my FAVORITE place to stay.
Very good location, so you can walk anywhere.
Super friendly staff who are locals and can tell you where to eat, shop and drink.
Rooms are large, clean and have nice beds.
Recommend a room with a Jetted tub, then go to Bath Junkie for bath stuff.
Remember, this building is over 100 years old. No elevator!

It's GREAT, Stay here, but make a reservation!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Bootman501
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We had a great experience at the New Orleans hotel. It is located in the midst of the shops and restaurants. The staff was all very friendly. The rooms were very large for an older hotel. The refrigerator, microwave and huge garden tub where added bonuses. We also had a chance to visit the Voulez Vous lounge below the hotel, which was a nice bar. We would definitely stay there again. The only minor concern I had was that there is no elevator. And all rooms are up at least one flight of stairs. We had assistance with our bags when we checked in but not when we left. It wasn't a big deal for us, but it might be for others.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple