My wife and I spent 11-8-2013 thru 11-10-2013 in Eureka Springs at the New Orleans. We had a lovely time and were treated with great kindness and warmth. We both had massages there in the hotel with the same care as the hotel staff. The only problem was no elevator and with the 2 of us being in our 60's, it was a little tiring. Do NOT let that deter you from staying at this wonderful old hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Orleans Hotel & Spa is comprised of twenty-one guest units, eighteen of which are full suites. Our deluxe guest rooms are completely renovated, and each features the work of a different local artist, LCD TVs with DVD players, free movie rental, complimentary drinks, and much more. In the Lobby there is the Suchness Spa and Annie's Boutique. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The New Orleans Hotel And Spa
- The New Orleans Hotel Eureka Springs
- New Orleans Hotel
- New Orleans Eureka Springs