“Turned me into a princess for my wedding day” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of New Moon Spa

New Moon Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Feel relaxed...discover your own private sanctuary. New Moon Spa is a destination spa welcoming you with a cup of fine tea, lightly fragranced linens, personalized attention, expansive, invigorating and relaxing treatments. Look Beautiful...trust our trained experts to introduce seasonal styles and the latest innovative products from the most trusted names in beauty. Find flawless skin with Bare Minerals and healthy hair with pure Aveda products. Be Happy... Relax as real birds chirp outside your massage room window. Enjoy unparalleled views of the Ozark Mountains from your pedicure chair. New Moon Spa & Salon is the perfect escape for a destination wedding, girlfriend getaway or a romantic weekend.
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Turned me into a princess for my wedding day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Kim was my hair stylist who gave me beautiful curly and sparkly hair. Lauren was my make up artist and she was fantastic. I didn't think anyone could make me so beautiful! Both ladies really made me feel like a princess for my wedding. And on a Sunday at that. Kim had some great knowledge of the hotel that the spa is apart of, Crescent Hotel (which is haunted by the way).

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“couples massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

We got a couples massage here and it was great! Very relaxing. Take their offer of their hot tea-it's delicious!

Visited October 2013
Mansfield, Texas
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Good Couples Massage Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I want to preface this by saying that I have never had a "couples" massage before so I don't really have anything to compare it to. My boyfriend and I came to Eureka Springs for his birthday and booked a couples massage for 10:15am on Sunday morning. We got there about 10:00am to fill out some paperwork (where we needed attention, if we'd had massages before, etc.) and were able to get in right on time. We both had female massage therapists, and were ushered into a room that had a front and back room, so while it was a couples massage, we were still not exactly in the same room, but we could see each other slightly around the corner while laying down. As far as massages go, mine was quite good, but I get massages often, and this one could have been a little more firm. My boyfriend said that his massage was fantastic- and he said he felt fantastic afterwards. We ended up spending about $105 for a couples 30 minute massage. Overall I give it a good rating- it was definitely relaxing and just what we needed to top off our trip that was overall equally relaxing.

Visited October 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Best Spa Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

I have only visited a handful of spas but the others I've been to have been more expensive and less enjoyable than the New Moon. You are welcomed from the moment you step in whether you look like a high roller or are dressed in grubby vacation clothes and carrying your vouchers from the hotel. The massage therapists will work to make sure you are receiving the kind of treatment you want (more/less pressure etc.) with massage oils that agree with your skin type. I have been here a few times and was not disappointed.

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

Thank you savanah and all you wonderful ladies on staff for 5 star exceptional service to not only all my guests from my bed and breakfast but to me as we'll. savanah is the best stylest I have ever had in any salon in NYC , la or Philly. She is so passionate and concise in what she does it is simply amazing. I only book new moon for my guests for massages , Mano pedis and hair services. My guests rave about new moon and so do I. 10t stars in my book! Thank you! Randee ruane, red bud manor inn

Visited July 2013