“Sauerkraut Soup and Gravy and Dumplins are good” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bavarian Inn Restaurant

Bavarian Inn Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 129 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Cuisines: German, European, Czech, Central European
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Arkansas
“Sauerkraut Soup and Gravy and Dumplins are good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

This is a good little restaurant open from 5 pm to 9 pm each night. I had the sauerkraut soup and my partner had the gravy and dumplins...we were pleased with it all. Recommend this little place!

Visited November 2013

Pawnee, Oklahoma
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

We were in a large group. We received excellent service and the staff was very friendly. We ate here because one in our group recommended it. The menu had a good selection and everyone enjoyed their meal. The desserts were delicious too.

• Visited November 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent czech and german food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

My wife and I both enjoy good german dishes. When we read the Trip Adviser reviews about how good this restaurant is, we just had to go here. Both of our meals were excellent.

The owners are Czech and the menu had a nice selection of both Czech and German dishes. The ambiance of the restaurant is very nice and typical of restaurants in Germany. Our serrvice was excellent. My dark Oktoberfest beer was delicious. Prices were reasonable.

We definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone wanting very good Czech or German food.

Visited October 2013
Millington, Tennessee
“Awesomeness!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I chose this restaurant, because it had German cuisine. We were very pleased with the food, service, and atmosphere.

MO
“Still great food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

My hubbie and I went here again, driving 5 hours to celebrate my birthday at my favorite restaurant in Eureka. The staff is very friendly, and the food was outstanding as usual. The only thing that ruined our experience was a group of very drunk middle aged people sitting right next to us behind the divider. They had apparently started their celebration of this drunk mans birthday at the Cathouse bar...go figure, and decided to grace this dark, quiet , romantic higher end restaurant with their presence. He just went off on a loud, foulmouth tangent, singing happy birthday to himself and being so obnoxious that the entire place was staring at them and each other shaking their heads. Most people on our side of this division were single couples, having a nice romantic evening with a bit of wine and a fantastic meal, but this group was over the top. I finally asked our nice waiter if he could have someone do something, but when someone did say something to him to tone it down, he got even louder...I, nor anyone else could enjoy the evening...I came very close to going over there myself, and telling him that he just ruined MY birthday with his drunken antics... I hope he spent that night praying to the porcelain god, with a tremendous hangover !! I guess the meal was great, but I couldn't even remember eating it...I guess I will try again...

• Visited October 2013