“Must try this place!”

Gaskins Cabin Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Must try this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

This is the best steakhouse ever. Perfectly cooked steak, potato, and the best mushroom soup I've every had (and I usually don't like mushroom soup).
If you visit Eureka Springs, or Beaver Lake, this is worth the trip. You will not be disappointed.

Visited July 2014

Beaumont, Texas
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

excellent food. my mother and i had the filet mignon and drinks. would recommend it to anyone! the staff was super friendly which we discovered even had friends we knew from texas!

• Visited August 2014
“Memorable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

We had the salmon and prime rib. To DIE for! The owners greeted us! Food and service were magnificent! Worth the 5 hour drive just for the dining experience.

• Visited July 2014
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Delicious food, great ambience, a real treasure just north of Eureka Springs. We were recommended by our B&B propietor, Kathy, on our wedding day, and we've been back on our subsequent anniversaries. Great place! Highly recommended!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ken M
Lake Kiowa, Texas
“Truly Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

I dined there on 7/23. I used their call ahead seating procedure so they were expecting me. I was greeted promptly and courteously at the door and shown to my table. This place is great! Every little detail was flawless. The Prime Rib is the best I've ever had. The salad with home made Blue Cheese Dressing was delicious. The sauteed mushrooms and onions were freshly prepared and wonderful. I would highly recommend Gaskins Cabin and will go back on my next trip.

• Visited July 2014