“We loved it!”

Fresh - Farm to Table
Ranked #14 of 131 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our Mission at FRESH is focused on creating seasonal menus that use both local and organic products whenever possible! Enjoy!
Mountain Home, Arkansas
“We loved it!”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We went for a late lunch at this restaurant after reading trip advisor reviews saying how good it was. We were NOT disappointed! We had the specials of the day, a macaroni and cheese with proscuitto and bread crumbs that was to die for and a wonderfully fresh tomato parmasean soup. Our waitress served us fresh bread with oil and balsalmic for a starter and got us more bread when we wanted to dip our it in our soup. Her name was Lilia and she was absolutely wonderful. Did I mention the macaroni and cheese???? Normally that is not something that I write home about, but this was probably the best I have ever tasted. It was just the right amount of gooie cheese and you didn't miss out on the protien because there was plenty of flavorful procuitto. It was a little on the pricey side, but well worth it for what we got. I would go back again in a heartbeat. Our total meal came to about $30. Also, the people were so nice and helpful that I could not help but automaticly like them. Our waitress spent about 15 minutes trying to help inform a vegan table next to us of all of the off menu items that might work for them and she saw that we were cold and turned up the heat just for us. Also a man came in totally lost, and someone from the back came out, went outside with him and gave him detailed directions to make sure that he got home safe. It was a slow time of day since we had a late lunch, but I don't know many other restaurants that care that much about someone just passing through. We were served sodas in a can along with a glass of ice, so there were not fountain drinks. And we did not ask for seconds as it was a cool day and we had soup also. Therefore, I do not know if refills cost extra. But I do know that the food was absolutely great, and it was a place that made us feel like family (the favorite child!) What more could you want?

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Josh S

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Wonderful fresh ingredeints...great service.................................must try......off the normal path.....well worth the short drive

Tulsa
“A Great Destination Restaurant”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

There is a group of flying enthusiasts from Tulsa who are always on the lookout for a new place to spend a day and fly out to discover new places of interest. Weekend before last we stumbled onto a jewel that I just can't say enough good things about.
We have always enjoyed hopping over to Eureka, as the airport is always able to get us into town and partake of the local shopping, dinning and B&B's. Kudos to the airport management as most small towns lose out on this portion of commerce due to lack of ability to move visitors from airport to town.
The jewel, aformentioned, was the restaurant "Fresh". I have a friend in Tulsa that is somewhat of a "foody" that ate there a month ago and has done nothing but rant and rave about his experience. I called him and told him that "the group" was going over for Sunday Brunch and to check out the restruant. He replied by saying that he would arrange a reservation for us.
There were six of us that made the trip and from the time we hit the door, until we left approximately two hours later, I can only say we received one of the finest dinning experiences to date... and I will remind you that we fly great distances to eat.
After being seated at our table both Ken, the owner / mgr, and Myra, the Pastery Chef came by for introductions and were very welcoming and professional. The ambiance is very warm and they have a cute shoping area up front with lots of arts and craft items to parooze through. The service was also very attentive and light hearted in keeping with the rest of the expirience.
.....But the food.... LIKE IT WAS TO DIE FOR!!! The Sunday Brunch menu was nicely upscale by anybodies stands and was prepared masterfully using wonderfully fresh ingredients. Myra is a very well trained Pastry Chef and what comes out of her kitchen is magic. Even the English Muffins used the the Eggs Benidict were produced on site and fabulous. As an example of level in dinning, you have a choice of your Eggs Benidict in three or four different styles.....all looked and tasted GREAT!!!
If you don't have time to eat, they have deli service of Boars Head Meats, a variety of specialty cheeses and the pastries....don't for get about the pastries.
I am definetly putting this on my personal list of a place I want to go back to again soon and often.

2 Thank Foodies_from_Tulsa
Flower Mound
“Charming find!”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

I concur w/many of the other reviews--attentive wait staff, our server went out of her way to answer our ? regarding places to visit in E.S. Unplayed piano, music would have added to their eclectic charm. I had the short rib special, my husband had the bone in pork chop--both excellent. At the end of our meal (which was over $100 w/wine) we were the last diners in the restaurant. As we were finishing our wine the cleaning began, with rugs being moved, and floors being swept. While I'm sure this was not their intention, the message was "Please leave, we want to go home." Had we been lingering for an hour, I would understand, but that was not the case.

Visited November 2013
nyc
“best food in town”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I couldnot wait to go to Farm to Table...heard so mannnny great reviews . They were spot on. The food was out of this world, and the desserts were to die for.
This is my to go to restaurant whenever i'm in town.You have to try it, you will fall in love as i have.

2 Thank jean n