“Great place to eat!”

Fresh - Farm to Table
Ranked #16 of 130 Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our Mission at FRESH is focused on creating seasonal menus that use both local and organic products whenever possible! Enjoy!
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My husband and I have visited Eureka Springs twice and both times have eaten at this restaurant. It is very clean, great atmosphere, very polite staff and a great menu. The owner really goes out of his way to give you food choices that are not the norm but are delicious. We will always recommend this restaurant.

LTD23, Owner at Fresh - Farm to Table, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for the review. FRESH tries to be inventive while using locally sourced food. Our mission is to provide great service and great food. Thank you for writing such a positive review, and we hope to see you again.

slm323
“Eureka favorite”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Excellent service and good food. My husband and I eat here every time we visit Eureka and I think it's well worth the visit. The menu is good, the chef is accommodating (I'm a bit picky) and the food is consistently good. The best thing I've noticed is the service is excellent. The young blond female waitress is professional, quick, and kind. I always feel I'm being treated well and she knows the menu.

LTD23, Owner at Fresh - Farm to Table, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you telling us the chef was accommodating. If possible, we always try to accommodate anyone with special food requests. Also, thank you for commenting on the waitress. She strives to make everyone's experience a good one. We hope you enjoy a meal with us again.
Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States
“Bad Service”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My husband and I are moving across the country from Arizona to Kentucky and we were delighted at the idea of fresh, farm to table, food. The food was delicious, the wine list could have been a bit nicer but overall the dining experience and ambiance was very nice. The service was not so great. Our server reminded us multiple times throughout the meal that we could take our wine home with us and as soon as we were done rushed us out. I'm not sure if this is because both my husband and I were dressed casually (Northface pants/shorts and outdoor apparel tops and sandals) or of our tattoos. Thank you Eureka Springs and the staff at Farm to Table-Fresh for the outstanding introduction to Southern Hospitality to a member of the military and his wife. We spent over $70 on a bottle of wine, appetizer and two entrees and were treated like our money as not good enough.

8 Thank Rockymnthoney
LTD23, Owner at Fresh - Farm to Table, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for you review. We are going to check on the server that you had and explain that service should not be rushed. As a courtesy, we always tell customers that they can take the wine home. I assure you, this was not biased. 70-80 percent of our customers are dressed just like you stated you were and many have tattoos. Eureka Springs is a very open city, and there is no bias against clothing or tattoos. Our town tends to lean toward being open to everyone, no matter how they are dressed, or if they are pierced or tattooed. I am sorry you felt rushed during your dining experience here. Thank you for stopping in and I am sorry that you felt as if we were too good to take your money. We strive on good service and food and I am sorry you went away with that feeling, especially in Eureka. If you are ever back this way, I hope you will stop in to see us and give you the service that is expected here.
Tulsa
“Delicious...”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We go to Eureka Springs a couple of times a year and are always looking for good places to eat. Fresh is relatively new and so we decided to try it for lunch. Great staff and the food was very tasty.

LTD23, Owner at Fresh - Farm to Table, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for the great review. We love to hear that you had a good experience at our restaurant. We strive to prepare delicious locally sourced food and great service. I hope you will visit again. We want our customers to have the best off both worlds, good service and good food.
SPRINGDALE
“WORTH EVERY PENNY!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Yes, it's pricey, but--bang for the buck--it's worth every penny. We were there last night (July 18, 2014) and had the crab cakes, smoked salmon dip, quinoa salad (the special), and Italian Creme cake, which ALL were wonderful. John, our waiter, was professional, personable, gracious, and attentive. It was altogether a terrific experience. We will go back, and we recommend Farm to Table to anyone interested in good food, good service, and an interest in sustainability. You'll do good for yourself and for the earth: a no-brainer, as far as we are concerned.

LTD23, Owner at Fresh - Farm to Table, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you so much for the review. We love to hear people like our food and service. We strive to make you feel welcome and create locally sourced good food. We hope you return and eat with us again.