“Perfect Place to kick back and relax!”
other travellers have booked this property
Pick A Favorite Cabin In The Woods Jacuzzi for Two
Autumn Colors in the Ozarks
Refresh In Our Large Pool
Birds and Wildlife Love Wild Plum Cabins
View From Your Deck
Relax on the back deck of cabin
View looking towards the pool from back deck
Enjoy a cozy fire on a cold night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tangee B
Forsyth, Missouri, USA
“Perfect Place to kick back and relax!”
Reviewed 14 January 2016 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed four nights as a quiet getaway. The cabin was great...free WiFi, BBQ grill outside, the tub was large! We both had plenty of room in it. The bed was nice for napping, watching TV and the back deck was my favorite place---my Kindell and my puppies spent a lot of time out there. My husband claimed the couch and the clicker..we had access to Netflix and always found something. The kitchen was really stocked and had everything you needed to just cook there. Would have liked to walked more with my two teacup poodles...neighborhood dogs were very friendly and Large! Saw deer at least twice a day and woodpeckers entertained with their rat-a-tat-tat. Was a little surprised about the rule to clean the cabin before checkout.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Quiet. Close to town.
People with disabilities Older travelers
People with pets
Management Response
14 Jan 2016
Thanks for your stay. We only ask that you clean up your messes prior to check out such as empty trash, wash/dry/put away any dishes you used, etc, not clean the cabin. Sorry for any misunderstanding. Our only rule is that you have a good time when staying at Wild Plum Cabins!

Shawnda
Loretta J
Sheridan, Arkansas
“Great Get-a-Way”
Reviewed 3 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

From the time we arrived one of the owners, Shawnda, was so helpful. She gave us a very friendly welcome. She was helpful in answering our questions about the area and where we could find good places to eat. She even told us about a dog park to take our Abby.
The cabin was beautiful and very clean. We plan on going back again next year. I am going to recommend it to all my friends.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quietness. So relaxing. Yet, it was still close to everything.
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Patricia...
“Our perfect getaway!!!!!”
Reviewed 7 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

The cabin & its location was perfect. Close to town but feels secluded. Beautiful setting!
owners very nice & accommodating!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the owners were wonderful. Very helpful & accommodating but gave you your privacy
Liked least: we loved it all!
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
JulieandM...
Sunfield, Michigan
“Wonderful stay - relaxation at its best!!”
Reviewed 12 July 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We very much enjoyed our week stay at Wild Plum. Our cabin was perfect for our needs - everything we needed!! We will be back. We have been vacationing in Eureka Springs for over 20 years, this is the first place that we would definitely go back to. Close to town yet a world away!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fire place.
Your age range 50-64
Older travelers
Kathy S
“Best Place I've Ever Stayed!!”
Reviewed 18 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This was the best place I've ever stayed in while on vacation and I will definitely be coming back! You can easily tell that Shawnda loves her place and she takes pride in it. The cabin was beautiful and everything I expected and then some!! I am already planning on going back!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: it was a comforting retreat that exceeded my expectations!
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Kathy B
“Best place Possible for A Getaway”
Reviewed 15 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Shawnda takes so much pride in her cabins and providing the best customer service! My cabin was beautiful and bigger than I expected. Shawnda met me at the door and showed me around the cabin, gave me tips on making my trip easier, and then gave me a booklet with all the useful info I needed.
I will definitely be coming back to this beautiful get away in the mountians!!

janetn56
Houston, Texas
“perfect”
Reviewed 8 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

I continue to be satisfied with rentals offered through online sites vs traditional hotels I have yet to be misled or taken advantage of and highly recommend this rental as one of the best and best value in that catagory

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing